Few Parts for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Zquinn

Few Parts for sale

Post by Zquinn »

PLEASE make me an offer on any of the following:<BR>> if u have any special requests just ask and ill see if its not scorched or<BR>> broken!<BR>><BR>> 1. hatch cover - good condition<BR>> 2. arm rest - been repaired, but good condition<BR>> 3. stock air box assembly - good condition<BR>> 4. NGK 8mm Wires w/ botsch platinum +4's - good condition, two months old<BR>> 5. Flowmaster 60 series with 2.5" chrome tip - two months old, nice purr,<BR>> not obnoxious<BR>> 6. umm left rear taillight - the only remaining light on the car(it was<BR>> worth a shot, someone might need it)<BR>> 7. rear hatch garnish - for those of u needing this to cover your stock<BR>> spoiler to get those cool super and gtr spoilers<BR>> 8. passenger seat - good, 94 style w/ black interior<BR>> 9. front passenger floor mat and rear driver side mat - somehow the other<BR>> two got scorched<BR>> 10.spare tire and jack n stuff???? - does anyone need this, i dont know,<BR>not<BR>> trying to list pointless s--- but this is literally all that is left of<BR>the<BR>> car;(<BR>> 11.if you are looking for anything in particular, give me a hit back,<BR>there<BR>> is a chance it is still intact, ill sell anything i can.<BR>> 12.any donations u would like to send can to be made payable the:<BR>> Grants a big dumb idiot who crashed his car but we still love him<BR>> foundation Image(case sensative Image<BR><P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
pills_PMD

Re: Few Parts for sale

Post by pills_PMD »

i'll give you $10 us. for your headliner. if it's not burnt or whatever.
<A HREF="http://www.hondaswap.com" TARGET=_blank>hondaswap.com</A>
pills_PMD

Post by pills_PMD »

also, how much for the muffler???
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

I need the tank that holds the power steering fluid...mine has a huge crack in it...<P>TwistedMentalz00@aol.com<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
groundzero mx3

Post by groundzero mx3 »

Do you have the rear mud guard?????<P><BR>GROUNDZERO FX MX3
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

sorry pills, roof is crushed make me an offer on the flowmaster, paid 160 for it, its two months old. no rear mud guards. ill check on the power steering fluid reservoir.<P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

How is $10 US dollars for the wires?<P>Jesse<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zquinn:<BR><B>PLEASE make me an offer on any of the following:<BR>> if u have any special requests just ask and ill see if its not scorched or<BR>> broken!<BR>><BR>> 1. hatch cover - good condition<BR>> 2. arm rest - been repaired, but good condition<BR>> 3. stock air box assembly - good condition<BR>> 4. NGK 8mm Wires w/ botsch platinum +4's - good condition, two months old<BR>> 5. Flowmaster 60 series with 2.5" chrome tip - two months old, nice purr,<BR>> not obnoxious<BR>> 6. umm left rear taillight - the only remaining light on the car(it was<BR>> worth a shot, someone might need it)<BR>> 7. rear hatch garnish - for those of u needing this to cover your stock<BR>> spoiler to get those cool super and gtr spoilers<BR>> 8. passenger seat - good, 94 style w/ black interior<BR>> 9. front passenger floor mat and rear driver side mat - somehow the other<BR>> two got scorched<BR>> 10.spare tire and jack n stuff???? - does anyone need this, i dont know,<BR>not<BR>> trying to list pointless s--- but this is literally all that is left of<BR>the<BR>> car;(<BR>> 11.if you are looking for anything in particular, give me a hit back,<BR>there<BR>> is a chance it is still intact, ill sell anything i can.<BR>> 12.any donations u would like to send can to be made payable the:<BR>> Grants a big dumb idiot who crashed his car but we still love him<BR>> foundation Image(case sensative Image<P><BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

also, any wing, how is $50 for the flow master?<P>jesse
pills_PMD

Post by pills_PMD »

email me off the list at pills_PMD@yahoo.com i'll give you more than $50 for the flowmaster. we can work something out.
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

No comment on the wires? I don't know the price for a new set, what are you willing to sell them for?<P>Jesse<P>
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

hey jesse, email me offlist about those wires if your interested, i got some info for you on them and the hatch garnish and the flowmaster are currently spoken for. will let yall know if anything falls through. email @ zquinn@ghg.net<P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

the hatch cover is black carpet, i didnt know they came in anything else, if you mean the actual trunk cover with the glass, its white/grass color, oh ya and its crushed. if you did mean the part that covers over your trunk area so noone can see what ya got in then email me back<BR><P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
kidkai

Post by kidkai »

What's the color of the rear seat....also the price?
'92 Mazda RS
Zquinn

Post by Zquinn »

hey kid,<BR>the back seat is black with fabric seats, both in good condition. i would think 75 for the seat and back plus shipping. does that sound reasonable? let me know. email response off list at zquinn@ghg.net and we can work something out.<BR>thanks.<P>------------------<BR>95 White RS
95 White RS
Jeff_Jeske

Post by Jeff_Jeske »

I need a 5 speed V6 tranny.<P>I am a serious purchaser.<P>pirate@charter.net
WWW.JEFFJESKE.COM
96 Probe GT KLZE - 13.8@100
JEFFJESKE@JEFFJESKE.COM

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”