Parting Out 92 RS MX-3 W/ 97 BP and G series 5spd

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
92rsmx-3

Post by 92rsmx-3 »

how about $30 shipped for the passenger auto seat belt computer and all the wires going from it to the thing in the console and hte wires from the drivers side to the thing in the console?
95 Eagle Talon Tsi - New Toy
92 Mazda MX-3 RS - probably selling
86 Mazda Rx-7 - motor blew going 145
86 1/2 Toyota Supra - pissed me off sold it
91 Taurus... SHO - died
92rsmx-3

Post by 92rsmx-3 »

how about $30 shipped for the passenger auto seat belt computer and all the wires going from it to the thing in the console and hte wires from the drivers side to the thing in the console?
91 Taurus... SHO - died
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Give me til next week and i'll pull it off, and i'll consider it sold, i would pull it off and ship it to ya tomorrow, i just want to make sure everything gets settled monday with the kids insurance company.
92 MX-3 1.8L DOHC BP, 17" Konig wheels, 2.5 exuast, custom CAI, inverted style carbon fiber hood, GT-Combat body kit.
krishna

daMN...

Post by krishna »

Damn dude.. im sorry to hear that...
personally... you have so much done to this car you should keep it..
at least fix it ONE more time and then sell it.. then you'll get your moneys worth and you'll be proud of what youve done to it. Right?
92' BP
Charles-
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

interested in the CF hood
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
92rsmx-3

Post by 92rsmx-3 »

How about $30 shipped for the auto seat belt unit and wires under the passenger seat. and the wires from the drivers seat?
91 Taurus... SHO - died
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

like i said before i'll consider it sold
92 MX-3 1.8L DOHC BP, 17" Konig wheels, 2.5 exuast, custom CAI, inverted style carbon fiber hood, GT-Combat body kit.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Make me an offer on anything i've got on this car, i'm ready to strip it down and see it off, this car also has a clean Arkansas title, no leans and it's not a salvaged or totaled title.
punkindrublic

Post by punkindrublic »

Hey very interested in the headlight covers, also the shift knob and boot, also the strut brace, let me know if u would be willing to ship to Canada

mpender5@cogeco.ca
1995 MX-3 GS (black) stock engine... for now hehe...
MSfront... mssides... GS wing...
5" tach w/shift light... A/F, Volt, & Oil Pressure gauges in dash vents... front and rear strut braces....
WORK IN PROGRESS
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Yes i have no problem shipping anywhere, as long as the buyer pays for shipping. I would take $20 for the headlight covers, $15 for the shift knob and boot, and I would take $15 for the strut tower bar. I'm not sure how much shipping to Canada would be, but i can check it out, and all the prices i state are in US dollars. Thanks-Joe
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Sold the car today $1,750.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”