Parting Out 92 RS MX-3 W/ 97 BP and G series 5spd

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Joe Carlson

Parting Out 92 RS MX-3 W/ 97 BP and G series 5spd

Post by Joe Carlson »

Well i've gotten hit for the 2nd time in 5 months so i'm tired of rebuilding this car, and if some one wants to they can buy the whole car and i'd sell it cheap. This is a 92 Mazda MX-3 RS it has a 97 BP long block from a Kia Sophia GS, and all the external parts are from a 93 Protege. The trans is a Heavy duty G series out of the 97 Kia, it as 28spline axles unlike the usual 26 spline that all the EGT's and Pro LX's have, so if someone wants the tranny the axles go to, and they're brand new Constant Velocity shafts with under 500 miles on them. It has the BP10 ECU and harness from the 92 Pro LX, it runs great, but needs valve guide seals, it smokes in the morning but then the rest of the day not a puff and everything drivetrain related, has under 500 miles on them since I haven't even been driving this car for a month since i last finished it. I also have a front strut brace bar, CAI on it, and a few other mods. I also have a brand new never been installed full D2 body kit up for grabs. The car also has a inverted C/F hood, that has a little knick in the front passanger corner. The back seat is out of a 95, and has no tears, holes or stains, it's black with black cloth that has the red pinstripes in it. If interested in anything i have, or about any pieces from the car pm me, the car is complete and untouched so i'll have everything. I'm wanting to get rid of everything so this stuff will be pretty cheap, and don't be afraid to make an offer.

Thanks-Joe
92 MX-3 1.8L DOHC BP, 17" Konig wheels, 2.5 exuast, custom CAI, inverted style carbon fiber hood, GT-Combat body kit.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

and if some one can give me some help on how to post pics i'll throw some on here.
92 MX-3 1.8L DOHC BP, 17" Konig wheels, 2.5 exuast, custom CAI, inverted style carbon fiber hood, GT-Combat body kit.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Also the car is black, and the interior is mostly black, besides what i painted, which wasn't much, and the multicolored stock seats, which are pretty grungy.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

I have a few pictures on car domain, but i'll take some more later.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/798824
Newfie

prices

Post by Newfie »

yah dude, toss me a couple of prices for the rims and the bumber.
if you're tearing out the wiring harness,definately toss me a price for that.
i just want a f---in relay off it. i'll give you 20 american for just the relay(female end).
i'm looking for leather seats message me if your sellin, front and back or buy em seperate, i don't care.

if anybody knows where to pick up klze engines in canada, let me know eh?
skylineracing07

Post by skylineracing07 »

i will give ya like 250 for the whole car tell me what you think
Buckminster

Post by Buckminster »

I want the tranny and maybe the whole thing. I can't tell if you have sold it yet or not. Let me know soon. Wait, will that transmission fit on the stock 93 rs sohc 4?
MX-3 SE project car.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Yeah it'll fit as long as you use the CV's that come with it, which are both new, the tranny also has a 4.11:1 final ratio, and somesort of factory LSD. I would have to get about $1,750 for everything i have, that would take the car, my spare engines, transmission, full uninstalled body kit along with countless mods including everything i stated in the first posts. Then engine and transmission alone cost me a grand, i got it with only 30k miles and have only put 470 miles since been installed, and the car is still very fixable, i'm just don't want to do it again. I am negotiable on the price to a certain extent, but all really depends on how well the other guys insurance pays out.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

I updated the cardomain page, with pictures of the body damage, and alot more pictures, some are dark, but i'll get some better ones later. I'm open to offers on the car for now, and by next week if no one wants it, and the insurance settles i'll start striping it down.
92rsmx-3

Post by 92rsmx-3 »

I want all the auto seat belt stuff under the passenger seat and the wire that plugs into the thing from the drivers side for the auto seat belts
95 Eagle Talon Tsi - New Toy
92 Mazda MX-3 RS - probably selling
86 Mazda Rx-7 - motor blew going 145
86 1/2 Toyota Supra - pissed me off sold it
91 Taurus... SHO - died
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Well my auto seat belts aren't working so i don't know what is still good or not, i was going to take it to the dealership to get it fixed next week, until that kid hit me.
92rsmx-3

Post by 92rsmx-3 »

well i already took mine there and all the dealer replaces is the motors and tracks. not the things under the seat. cause mine still didnt work and they said that part isny under the warranty and sent me on my way
95 Eagle Talon Tsi - New Toy
92 Mazda MX-3 RS - probably selling
86 Mazda Rx-7 - motor blew going 145
86 1/2 Toyota Supra - pissed me off sold it
91 Taurus... SHO - died
Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

how much for the c/f hood and strut tower brace? Let me know. Peace
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

Really just make me an offer on anything i've got, i won't start striping it down til next week, all the insurance BS should be settled by then.
Joe Carlson

Post by Joe Carlson »

I posted pictures of the body kit on my cardomain site, the front that's in the picture was sent warped, so they are sending me another one, but the D2 style, and the rear bumper is the actual rear bumper for the body kit. I'll get some pics of the side skirts on there as well.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”