93 MX-3 GS FS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
de_sjiem

93 MX-3 GS FS

Post by de_sjiem »

Must sell! I am moving to michigan and wont be allowed to register my mx-3 there due to safety laws or something like that so unfortunately i have to sell my mx-3...
:cry:
What you get is:
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS
-new distributor
-rebuilt alternator (less than 10,000 km on both)
-new exhaust, catalytic convertor back
-passed safety in october 2003
-passed etest in 2003
-good body with little rust (it is a 12 year old car after all...)
-teal green with yellow accents
-very clean inside
-270,000 km but engine is in great shape (rebuilt before??) it doesn't burn oil or leak oil or anything like that which i've heard a lot of them do...
-currently auto (busted tranny) BUT you also get
a 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS with a manual transmission.. its missing some parts but still has the tranny (started taking it out) and all the other parts needed for a tranny swap.... plus other parts that you might need along the way.. the 92 has about 240,000 km on it... had front end damage when i got it... ran when i started taking it apart, but was in pretty rough shape.. (now its even worse..)

there are some pictures of the 93 MX-3 at
http://ca.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/ ... -3&.view=l
(hope it works..My car's name is jude btw....)

This would be a great project car! I started working on it thinking i would get to keep it but i can't... so i'm halfway through.. and i'm moving to michigan in a couple weeks so i dont have time to finish it... its high mileage but the engine is in great shape and its a good excuse for an engine swap!!! :)

I'm asking $2600 obo for the two of them... pretty good deal considering i've put over $2000 into it in the last year or so not including the transmission i already put into it... Make an offer!!! Any offer! Who knows i might take it! doesn't hurt to ask... thanks...
Last edited by de_sjiem on February 12th, 2005, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
de_sjiem

Post by de_sjiem »

TTT... could someone maybe let me know what a decent price would be even if you aren't interested in them?? btw my email address is de_sjiem@yahoo.com
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

whats up with all the yellow stuff on it? will it come all off?
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
de_sjiem

Post by de_sjiem »

I dunno.. it was on there when i got it.. some of it might.. but some of it is paint i'm sure.. personally i like it but i'm new to the whole souping up your car thing...
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

if your near me, and cant get rid of that yellow crappy paint (because IMO it looks gay) I would be interested

you would probably have a WAY better chance selling it without the yellow stuff to dude. btw wheres the rust on it?
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
de_sjiem

Post by de_sjiem »

hey.. i'm in dunnville... less than an hour from simcoe i think... the rust is on the frontish near the driver's side windshield... and if you dont like the yellow then i suggest you go look for a different mx-3 cuz there's yellow on the inside.. I like the yellow on it.. half the reason i bought the car was cuz of the yellow... (btw is it all the yellow you think is stupid or just part of it?)
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

The yellow on the back is beyond rice. By having that yellow paint on the back, depreciates the value, cause whoever buys it, will immediately have to paint all that. It's tacky and does not go with the car. Neither does the yellow decalls, but you can take those off easily. If it's all stock, your in the $2000-3500 range. It's all going to depend on if you find someone with your own taste, but here, no one will want your car with yellow on the back, unless you give them a hell of a deal, so they won't mind painting it over.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

Hey Jude, dont look so bad
Take some green, and paint it over
and remember, to let her into your heart
Then it will start, to look a lil better...

i believe that was from the super bowl half time show right ? close enough

ps- her cars name is Jude
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
de_sjiem

Post by de_sjiem »

hey guys i would appreciate it if you did not make fun of my car.. being female i am overly emotionally attached to this car and i do NOT want to sell it.. but i have to.. its only up here in case someone is interested not for you guys to make fun of it and my tastes...
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

well, I would tell you right now, I would buy that car, if the yellow was off of it, I'm sorry but its just plain tacky.. and as others have sayed.. your going to have ALOT of trouble trying to sell it.. unless, well.. your someone who likes tacky things...

wheres the rust on it, damn... I would of bought it but that yellow is just a big eye sore.

why is it most females generally like tacky things? I swear every riced out civic my gf sees she falls in love with. (with HUGE spoilers and clear tails)
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
de_sjiem

Post by de_sjiem »

well I would be offended but i see you dont have the intelligence to even spell correctly... or use proper grammar... maybe perhaps I am the one with good taste and you do not? Taste is a matter of personal preference... The object of this board is not on taste. If you do not like the yellow no one is making you buy this car. and uhhh I hate the big spoilers and the muffler tips that just make you sound like you have a bad exhaust system. And btw JWMX3 "Hey Jude" is a song by the Beatles written YEARS ago and is not something from the superbowl.... Anyways... if you dont like the looks of the car then dont buy it! Simple
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

uhm, did you watch the superbowl... paul was playing at it, and he played hey jude, thats what he was refering to... as for me buying the car, well... I wasn't trying to be harsh, I was just trying to clarify that your going to have alot of trouble trying to sell the car with that yellow on it, unless another girl like you buys it

and who cares about my spelling, spelling police!!!

just take off the yellow, and I betchya you can sell that car instantly.
oh, and I think a big muffler would look alot better then the yellow, that stands out ALOT more then a muffler, espiecally when you have stickers that show performance parts that you do not have.
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

For crying out loud, if you hate the yellow that much, go to Maaco for $200 and get it painted over. Or don't buy it, that works, too. Seems like a good price for two cars, even if it was hot pink with gold tiger stripes.
No more MX-3.
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

really man dont put down her car. If you dont like and dont want to buy it dont comment. Shes trying to sell it not asking your opinion on it. I mean really why must everything result in childish behavior on this board lately
de_sjiem

Post by de_sjiem »

Bump... $2400???

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”