Rice...what is it...how can you tell...what should you do?

Off-Topic Discussions
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Im not a big fan of body kits, big wheels, wings, etc. but I could care less what someone wants to do to their car.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

The definition of rice changes from every person you talk to. Most American car guys thing everything not made in america is rice, which is stupid. You have the people that dont have cars but diss other peoples to make them selves feel better, thats stupid. You have the rich people with awesome cars that call everything else thats inferior rice, thats stupid. See a trend? People just like to hate. Do the automotive world a favore and dont use that word anymore.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

ya its time that word is removed from our vocabulary. im tired of listening to all the pro american car buffs saying oh its not made in detriot so its not a real car, its just rice.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

i posted earlier what i thought was rice, though having looked at more cars in the recent past i think it's completely arbitrary. i mean, there are some cars i'd think are rice but aren't really so yeah. anyways, about the american car thing, there are a lot more imports that i like than domestics. not to mention that half the parts in a lot of domestics are imported anyways.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com

Return to “Off-Topic”