Lots of questions...

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
zevirii

Re: Lots of questions...

Post by zevirii »

Its great to see so many are posting on this thread however, all this debating back and forth isn't helping me know If I got the right stuff and if I should get anything else. I mean I posted here for help and yet I didn't get much.. I really like this forum due to alot of info, so guys please talk only if you know what your talking about, that way I can get accurate info and help.. Thanks again guys
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Very hard to do when everyone thinks they know the answer.
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>Very hard to do when everyone thinks they know the answer.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>some actually do, it's the others that "think".
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by simonmontclair:<BR><STRONG>the best plugs r dealer plugs..they r meant for the car, ie exact resistance, heat dissipation u name it..<BR>later</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sillyness...
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Post by Guest »

Um yah protege sts thats silly..my a--..so what u think bosh plat 4+ will give u 4 sparks therefore more horsepower..dumbass of course not...only one spark does the job!!! why pay 30 bucks more a a gimmic??? dealer plugs are one of the cheapest options and r made to meet the requirments of the car..if u ask me bosh plat 4+ r the gimmic of the year...as u know nothing about cars letme tell u this...spark plugs r there to start your car and keep it idling..nothing to do with horse power..then again u would understand that since u probabally have a sticker on your car saying "four electrodes inside".... the only time i can see someone buying platinum plugs is if that have a turbo or v8 and have extensive heat....next time u make fun of a true comment think twice [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by simonmontclair:<BR><STRONG>Um yah protege sts thats silly..my a--..so what u think bosh plat 4+ will give u 4 sparks therefore more horsepower..dumbass of course not...only one spark does the job!!! why pay 30 bucks more a a gimmic??? dealer plugs are one of the cheapest options and r made to meet the requirments of the car..if u ask me bosh plat 4+ r the gimmic of the year...as u know nothing about cars letme tell u this...spark plugs r there to start your car and keep it idling..nothing to do with horse power..then again u would understand that since u probabally have a sticker on your car saying "four electrodes inside".... the only time i can see someone buying platinum plugs is if that have a turbo or v8 and have extensive heat....next time u make fun of a true comment think twice [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>re-read my posts. Then edit your message.<P>My "sillyness" comment was refering to your comment about "dealer" plugs. You dont need to goto the dealer to get plugs. NGK coppers for 1.59 each are the way to go for these cars. Maybe I misread your comment, but then again, you lack of grasp of the english language makes it tough to interpet.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
majicmike

Post by majicmike »

it's not four sparks its the direction. with a more powerfull spark the bosch plugs do make more power. toyota uses plugs like the bosh +2 on their premium vehicles.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

plugs make a HUGE differnce when running a power adder... the best plugs i have found for nitrous.. as far as price and durability.. are motorcraft agsp 32's :)... nice n cool..
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”