1/4 Mile Times

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
Alt-Tab

Re: 1/4 Mile Times

Post by Alt-Tab »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by That guy:<BR><STRONG><P>Why, cuz you can't drive? I bet that 3000gt resonator gave you 4 WHP,didn't it?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh look, another troll. To answer your questions:<P>No, because someone pulled out in front of me, and stopped. I had nowhere to go.<P>No, the resonator didn't give me any hp. In fact, the straight pipe exhaust probably cost me a few hp. The resonator just got rid of some of the nasty "bite" and smoothed out the sound. It also got rid of a drone around 3500 rpm.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red

Post by Guest »

MOM!!!! he called me a troll! that fucker!

Post by Guest »

Dude they booted me....Think I'm going to cry:ALT TAB:<BR>1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flamer Red<-------<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster 40 series single in/dual out<BR>* 200w Clarion DX515 CD player / Infinity 6 1/2" Speakers <P>your so queer

Post by Guest »

Control-Alt-Delete muther fucker!

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”