1/4 Mile Times

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
OneFastMiata

Re: 1/4 Mile Times

Post by OneFastMiata »

oops, I forgot what I was here for....<P>11.7@117.8mph<BR>2.1 60ft, sorry I spin alot.<P>Cheers<p>[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: OneFastMiata ]
v6turbo323hatch

Post by v6turbo323hatch »

Cool, got pics/slips/dyno plots? I'm curious about your system. Is it a Dealer Alt/Flyin' Miata set up? Some of those kits sound like they go like stank!<P>Very nice. How does the roll cage look? I've seen one local Miata with one and I didn't like it at all....
mazdamaniac

Post by mazdamaniac »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OneFastMiata:<BR><STRONG>MazdaManiac, we may know each other. You on the miata.net forum?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah, I'm on Miata.net from time to time.<BR>I'm also on the turbomiata, miatapower and Sebring Supercharger lists.
OneFastMiata

Post by OneFastMiata »

Ooops...posted twice. sorry<p>[ December 13, 2001: Message edited by: OneFastMiata ]
OneFastMiata

Post by OneFastMiata »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by v6turbo323hatch:<BR><STRONG>Cool, got pics/slips/dyno plots? I'm curious about your system. Is it a Dealer Alt/Flyin' Miata set up? Some of those kits sound like they go like stank!<P>Very nice. How does the roll cage look? I've seen one local Miata with one and I didn't like it at all....</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'm not aware of any dealer alt kits with cars in the 11's, or low 12's for that matter, though I am not positive.<BR>I am not a dealer alternative "kit" fan, as I dont like the link. This car is a custom job we put together, though I also do have a "store bought" kit on my other miata, a 91 with a 1.8 motor swap. Its a BEGI IV,I picked up thru corky bell before he sold to Bill. Both cars have electromotive TEC II's but the oneof system has a T3/T4, with pretty much everything else custom, including manifold and intercooler.<P>The miata's dont have a full cages as the local quarter mile tracks seem content with my hardtop and rollbar,I've never been tech'd fully, not even at a Battle of the Imports race running quick 8. Our RX7 has a full cage and its rather cumbersome so I dont wish to put one in unless pressed as these are daily drivers.<BR>If I ever run any IDRA races in Ill, TX or FL I will have to invest in one I suppose.<P>I will add a picture at the bottom of this page.<BR>I have dyno sheets but dont have a scanner, I do have a digital camera and a fax machine, if anyone could post em up for me.<BR>I suppose it sounds far fetched, sorry. I am fairly well known around miata.net, a dubious distinction....lol.<BR> Image
v6turbo323hatch

Post by v6turbo323hatch »

Dude, two turboed Miatas and an RX7? I think you need a KL engine swapped turbo 323 or MX3 to complete the collection!

Post by Guest »

WOW what impressive times. :eek: how would I go about getting as fast as you folks....
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

you'd get the hell off our site.. to people that think im bein a d---, go read some of his other posts :mad:<p>[ December 16, 2001: Message edited by: 93mxrgs ]
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 89TurboII:<BR><STRONG>WOW what impressive times. :eek: how would I go about getting as fast as you folks....</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I can put you in a wheelchair...that way your mommy can push you real fast.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red

Post by Guest »

did I hurt some ones feelings.....really my buddy has a festiva faster than your "Sports cars" and ask for getting off the site....hmm I might if some of the d--- heads that started s--- in my friends site would get off. Oh and about getting put in a wheel chair....... limp d--- morther forker. BWAAHAHAHHAAHA.<P>LATER SLOW GUYS
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 89TurboII:<BR><STRONG>did I hurt some ones feelings</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Nope.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 89TurboII:<BR><STRONG>really my buddy has a festiva faster than your "Sports cars"</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Try "sport compact."<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 89TurboII:<BR><STRONG>about getting put in a wheel chair....... limp d--- morther forker.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It's limp because your mom is so butt ugly.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red

Post by Guest »

wow we have a flippin comic. I'm just saying that most of yall are rice and nothing but rice. now that guy that has the swap and runs 13's (HE deserves Props)(only if he did the swap himself)(not someone that had mommy and daddy get the swap for them) now gay guys that have dakotas on the mx3 page suck. <BR>dude I bet you were the greatest in high school with the mama jokes( GROW UP DUDE)
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Define rice. I have yet to see but a couple "ricey" MX-3s.<P>And in case you're wondering, my MX-3 was wrecked about 2 months ago and the Dakota is only a temporary vehicle until I can find another car.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

theres a whole s--- load of cars on here that have engine swaps,and i'd say a quite a handful of them are capable of running 13s if not faster
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alt-Tab:<BR><STRONG>And in case you're wondering, my MX-3 was wrecked about 2 months </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Why, cuz you can't drive? I bet that 3000gt resonator gave you 4 WHP,didn't it?

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”