Its Back (cf hood and 13 inch brakes)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Re: Its Back (cf hood and 13 inch brakes)

Post by mx3TT »

Thats awesome, 4 or 5 pages on an mx-3. I cant wait, what magazine is it? I will go out and get it, your car is truely nice and I love the way the brakes look inside your rims.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

Jon, do you know which month issue it will be in?? I really want to see this, let us know how it goes. As for Onderground, just take out a copyright man, **** them, they cant steal your ****! keep it up - your MX-3 is THE best! :cool:
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Hey Jon, that's awesome you got Precision to make the brakes.<p>I'd been on their case for a bit, but I guess you finally got through because of your sponsoring.<p>Again, thanks. You're doing the community a great service.<p>As for the magazine shoot, wonderful. I would mention Onderground ripping you off - in lighter words of course. Don't let them push you around! :) <p>What offset are your wheels btw?<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
Mazda2nr

Post by Mazda2nr »

Your car is one of the nicest cars I have ever seen. Congratulations on the feature in Import Turner Magazine. :D
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

btw Jon, PLEASE do a write up of your mods in the off-topic thread i started about mods that people did. :p
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jademx3turbo:
thanks everyone.
www.precisionbrakescompany.com
they designed the brakes for me and now they can sell them. as for spacers no i didnt use any, but its really close to the inside of the spoke on the rim. i havnt ran it yet but i hope to soon. its the same motor as before i still want to see its potential.
<hr></blockquote><p>I got my cross drilled rotors from the same company a few years back, really good people, I'd do business with them again.
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

your girl is frikkin' hot!
Speed Kills - Drive a honda, live forever...
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

You gotta get a GTR wing man, the car just doesnt look complete without a wing. But it still is sexy. And the carbon fiber hood is so sick, it makes such a big difference. Amazing car my friend. Let us know what months issue its gonna be in.<p>[ July 11, 2003: Message edited by: Illa Killa ]</p>
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

Dont you dare put a big *** wing on that! Its super clean looking and perfect as it is!
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”