Its Back (cf hood and 13 inch brakes)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
jonathanj

Its Back (cf hood and 13 inch brakes)

Post by jonathanj »

Well i finally got my car back after a few months. for those that didnt know on my way back from a car show my oil return line got destroyed and all the oil is now a part of i95. so the motor locked up and well now i have a new one. i updated my car domain site and the pics i posted show my new cf hood, 13 inch brake upgrade, and engine bay with red cover.on page 6 and 7<p>http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=282371&page=1<p>[ July 08, 2003: Message edited by: jademx3turbo ]</p>
Tyler17rose

Re: Its Back (cf hood and 13 inch brakes)

Post by Tyler17rose »

Love the car man! Your front bumper is amazing! one thing though.... WTF is with the angle of your exhaust!? maybe its just the angle the picture was taken at, but to me it looks like a 2 year old put it on. Everything else on that car is MINT and i love it! Later!
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
jonathanj

Post by jonathanj »

actually its like that on purpose. theres only one bend in the exhaust and its full 3 inch. it doesnt look that bad in person. i just looked at that picture. DAMN your right. thats a bad picture, its angled like the HKS titanium for the wrx but that picture makes it look bad.lol<p>[ July 08, 2003: Message edited by: jademx3turbo ]</p>
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

The big brake kit looks awesome. Tobad to hear about the engine locking up like that. What engine did you throw in there? Same as the one before?
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

I figured that picture didnt do it justice. Ive seen the WRX exhaust your talking about and it looks sweet! so if it looks like that mad props. Also glad to hear its like that for performance! Our stalk exhausts have crazy retarted pointless bends in it! So if you straightened it out awsome!
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Jade, did you have to use wheel spacers cause of the big brake kit? I'm debating getting into some local road course racing, and bigger brakes is basically a must, who made those suckers for you? Good to hear you got a new motor and the car is up and running again.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

how about more info on the brakes?
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
DVH

Post by DVH »

Always thought that u have the sweetest and most cleanest mx-3 ever that i have ever seen! Mad props to you bro! Such a sexy and damn good lookin car! the best in my opininon!
:D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

I LOVE YOUR CAR MAN! The 13" brakes look amazing, the CF Hood looks really cool.<p>Jon, i'm sure your all over this, but for others who don't know Jon's MX-3 is on page 54 of the July 03 "Import Tuner" magazine, along with 2 other Jade cars (BMW and Nissani believe) - It shows the CF Hood and it looks like your new engine... not sure though. Looking great!<p>Sweet ride, congrats. I wanna see what this car looked like when you first bought it, before the blue with white flames!! :cool:
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

Car looks great, gotta love the 13 inch brake upgrade on an mx3 :D btw, what does it run in a 1/4 mile, did you ever try?
How much do they sell those kits for?
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
Curtis

Post by Curtis »

Damn jon.. that mx3 just keeps getting sick, and more sick everytime i see that car! youve done some good *** work to it, and keep it up. congrats on the 2 fast 2 furious movie also. kinda late huh? :shrug:
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

Looking sweet!!!! Too bad onderground had to copy your kit. Where did you get the break from?
jonathanj

Post by jonathanj »

thanks everyone.
www.precisionbrakescompany.com
they designed the brakes for me and now they can sell them. as for spacers no i didnt use any, but its really close to the inside of the spoke on the rim. i havnt ran it yet but i hope to soon. its the same motor as before i still want to see its potential.
jonathanj

Post by jonathanj »

as for onderground i have something sweet coming up that will prolly piss them off but they dont care about us so screw them. yeah this saturday im going to jacksonville to a magazine shoot for Import Tuner. a full 4 or 5 page feature. but im going to make sure that they write in there that i custom molded and made that bumper, so that should be cool. might even say some company is tryin to rip me off but i think thats a little overboard. what do you think??? :p :p :p<p>[ July 09, 2003: Message edited by: jademx3turbo ]</p>
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

i would mention it, but i would say "rip off", you just need to phrase it nicely...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”