What do ya guys think of this color change,,

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
992mmx3

Re: What do ya guys think of this color change,,

Post by 992mmx3 »

I like the way the mx-3 handles as well, almost no body lean at all, even stock.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:
<p>Oh and Lexus parts are cheaper?<p>Actually I think the MX-3 handles very well, I don't know about your mx-3 but my mx-3 handles amazingly well.<hr></blockquote><p>
my thoughts exactly
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gmuffb:
Kuruption,
I'm gonna cross the line here. I don't like you, the things i've seen you post are rude and ignorant. If you don't like your mx, go to a different board and b$%*h to someone else about it. I love my mx, and that's why i'm here, if i didn't like my car i'd sell it instead of b#@*hing about it. Maybe you just have bad communications skills or whatever. IM SORRY, but you have made me mad a couple times and i've kept my mouth shut! I just needed to get that out....if you don't have something nice to say about your mx....talk about your other 15 cars please.<p>p.s. I really am sorry if i offended you, i just can't help but b@#*h...i am a female.<p>[ January 16, 2003: Message edited by: gmuffb ]
<hr></blockquote><p>
im gonna have to agree with kellie with this, not the being female part but you understand, why bash the mx??? like its sweet that duringthe summer and having people looking at your car just cause its not just another civic on the road, im not saying the mx is the best car on the road but i love my mx, stock or no stock, its an amazing car, the look, the comfort (in the drivers seat, **** the losers in the back, lol) the handeling is great, i have driven some sick cars before and for price wise, i dont think there is a car that handles this well for this cheap and to come along with the handling, it has looks and everything, who cares if its not twin turbos or whatever, if you car about speed, sell your lexus and start with the swaps,<p> :shrug: meh i dont know personal opinion coming from a person who loves his car<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Politics! That's why I love these boards! :D
Guys, and gals, maybe what Kaveh is trying to do is push us so that we do more with our cars. We all get the comment "your car is a girls car". Not when it's kitted and modded, it isn't. Look deeper into what Kaveh is really trying to say. :D <p>one<p>P.S. Kaveh, I can't help you out anymore than that on this one. You're on your own now buddy.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

LMAO<p> peace OBL
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EBUCKS:
Politics! That's why I love these boards! :D
Guys, and gals, maybe what Kaveh is trying to do is push us so that we do more with our cars. We all get the comment "your car is a girls car". Not when it's kitted and modded, it isn't. Look deeper into what Kaveh is really trying to say. :D <p>one<p>P.S. Kaveh, I can't help you out anymore than that on this one. You're on your own now buddy.
<hr></blockquote><p>um, yes elroy, that mnust be it, stupid me! lol<p> :roll:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

I just feel sorry for my car,,,
Its beautiful as heaven, but ....,,<p>today i took it for a carwash in yonge and yorkmills and when i came out, i was walking around my car and just looking at it and then this guy who had a new RSX typeS with full bodykit, wing and a really nice navy blue color, pulled up to me and was tellin me how nice my car looks ( and to mention since the first day i got the lexus fixed up, i havent had a single nice compliment), and when he asked me about the engine and other stuff,,,, well i had to bull$#it to leave a good impression,, :D :D
thats what the depressing point is,,<p>[ January 16, 2003: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]</p>
DVH

Post by DVH »

PLEASE !!!! DON'T EVER BE ASHAMED OF UR CAR
Who cares what some Bi*ch BOY with a RSX thinks about ur car, even if its only a 1.8 v6.......like common, be proud of ur mx-3!!!!!!!<p>Sorry Kev , but that is just sad that u lied about ur engine to impress someone else...but what ever man, i'll shut up now, im just getttin pissed...... :o<p>[ January 16, 2003: Message edited by: DVH ]</p>
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kuruption1983:
I just feel sorry for my car,,,
Its beautiful as heaven, but ....,,<p>today i took it for a carwash in yonge and yorkmills and when i came out, i was walking around my car and just looking at it and then this guy who had a new RSX typeS with full bodykit, wing and a really nice navy blue color, pulled up to me and was tellin me how nice my car looks ( and to mention since the first day i got the lexus fixed up, i havent had a single nice compliment), and when he asked me about the engine and other stuff,,,, well i had to bull$#it to leave a good impression,, :D :D
thats what the depressing point is,,<p>[ January 16, 2003: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]
<hr></blockquote>
one word
KL-ZE
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yeah bro, like what the ****, man i would never say this to a fellow mxer but you dont deserve to own or even drive a mx-3, like wtf man, you have to impress an acura guy, **** off, i drive a auto rs, if someone asks me, i tell them i drvie a auto 4cyl, i dont give a ****, i drive what i drive because thats what i choose to drive, so stop ****ing buying the mx-3 and just drive your lexus and if you want a winter car, go buy a ****ing civic, maybe you wont be embarresed to drive that, like man all you ever ****ing do is put down the mx-3, and complain about this and that, then stop ****ing buying then, im out<p> peace
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
DVH

Post by DVH »

hahaah OMG!!!!!! i luv it! :) :cool:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
TAZ1

Post by TAZ1 »

All I want to know is where to get those rear lights<p>They would add the finishing touch to my MX, I can then post you guy's some pics of one of the best in the UK<p>Taz1
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 992mmx3:
I like the way the mx-3 handles as well, almost no body lean at all, even stock.<hr></blockquote><p>The Handleing is the MX3's strong point it's the reason my MX3 RS has been able to maintain it's ground against the higher HP cars i've gone up against in downhill races
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

I will just shadap now,,, :shrug:
my big mouth ,,,
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Lol Kaveh man u don't have to shut up completely LMAO but in the future becareful with both Words and your driving maybe you wouldn't get into so many accidents if you didn't drive the MX3 like it had a Turbocharged Rotary Engine LMAO if u really wanna drive like that go buy an RX7 or a Supra or something anyways laterz <p>gotta get back to reading a play for class
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”