What do ya guys think of this color change,,

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
kuruption1983

What do ya guys think of this color change,,

Post by kuruption1983 »

well, i was thinkin of changing da color b4 i sell the car, just for da hell of it,,,<p>gimme your ideas, both on the spoiler and the color plz,,,,<p>Image<p>[ January 14, 2003: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]</p>
HRO

Re: What do ya guys think of this color change,,

Post by HRO »

That purple/blue colour change would look sick!! and the spoiler looks really good on it too. If you do all that you should keep the car and not sell it.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
DVH

Post by DVH »

prety coool :shrug:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hey keveh having fun with photo shop? i gotta love ur signiture with the guy pissing on the honda symbol lol
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

hey, i just got sparks in my head,,,,<p>why not making it the toronto mx3 club sign, we can add the "T.O. MX3 Club" to it eh!! :D <p>props to calvin for bein my sign,,, lol<p>[ January 14, 2003: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]</p>
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

now that you stole my sig, i will have to change mine now, B!TCH, lmao<p> peace OBL<p>[ January 14, 2003: Message edited by: airjordon_09 ]</p>
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
HRO

Post by HRO »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>now that you stole my sig, i will have to change mine now, B!TCH, lmao<p>peace OBL<p>[ January 14, 2003: Message edited by: airjordon_09 ] <hr></blockquote><p>Lol, What does OBL mean??
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

lol, sorry that was a typo, lmao
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kuruption1983:
well, i was thinkin of changing da color b4 i sell the car, just for da hell of it,,,<p>gimme your ideas, both on the spoiler and the color plz,,,,<p>Image<p>[ January 14, 2003: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]<hr></blockquote><p>why u gonna sell it??
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

i like the colour and the spoiler bud<p> peace
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> why u gonna sell it?? <hr></blockquote><p>well, as i said millions of times b4, its a sissy car,,,,
and ummm, that was the whole purpose when i bought the car,to make money,,,, :D :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kuruption1983:
<p>well, as i said millions of times b4, its a sissy car,,,,
and ummm, that was the whole purpose when i bought the car,to make money,,,, :D :D
<hr></blockquote><p>You seem to contradict yourself a lot, you praise the mx-3 all the time but then also put down the car as well, just look at your sig and what you say about the car: "1993 Mazda MX-3 Precidia GS laguna blue with full G-force kit lookin sick!!"<p>You think it looks sick but it's a sissy car?<p>[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: Andrew_Pakula ]</p>
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:
<p>You seem to contradict yourself a lot, you praise the mx-3 all the time but then also put down the car as well, just look at your sig and what you say about the car: "1993 Mazda MX-3 Precidia GS laguna blue with full G-force kit lookin sick!!"<p>You think it looks sick but it's a sissy car?<p>[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: Andrew_Pakula ]<hr></blockquote><p>Andrew when you've nearly been killed by your MX3 twice like Kaveh has .... would you be able to look at it again... i can barely stand too look at mine anymore cuz it's nothing but trouble to me finacialy and mentally im at the stage
where i just wanna go trade it in or sell it and get my Self a Civic HB or an older Prelude (Curt if you read this you have my permission to say Honda's suck) so ya... even though i love my MX-3 it's just way way too much trouble for me to keep. and ya thats all i got to say....... but one question...... Kaveh how much did ur altezza's cost CND :D :D <p>
P.S Keep it the Laguna Blue Color it looks waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy cooler that way :D<p>[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: sean_hibbitts ]</p>
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sean_hibbitts:

Andrew when you've nearly been killed by your MX3 twice like Kaveh has .... would you be able to look at it again... i can barely stand too look at mine anymore cuz it's nothing but trouble to me finacialy and mentally im at the stage
where i just wanna go trade it in or sell it and get my Self a Civic HB or an older Prelude (Curt if you read this you have my permission to say Honda's suck) so ya... even though i love my MX-3 it's just way way too much trouble for me to keep. and ya thats all i got to say....... but one question......
<hr></blockquote><p>I have been in a few accidents myself with my mx-3, none where I was injured though.<p>Sure at times the car has drained my wallet and my patience but what card doesn't from time to time? If you get a Honda or whatever there is no saying that you'll have better luck with it, you could have the same problems if not worse, you never really know with cars.<p>Luckily other than a few minor things my car has been running and treating me very well the last 2 years and I am happy for that.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

not mine, mine right now its a POS, but i still love it, i could never get rid of it just cause of its draining my wallet, EVERY car costs money, if you dont want to deal with it then take the bus, lol, eww, but anyway i dont think kev can use the fact that he has almost been killed twice as an excuss to sell it cause he drives like a maniac, thats not why hes selling but you cant use that as an excuss, but hey we all have our own opinions, mine is that its a mint little car that looks sexy as hell stock and even better modified so, but everycar will have mechanical probs, just some cars it happens to a bit more, those ones are usually the nicest looking stock ones, anywho<p> peace
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”