Carlisle is fast approaching

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
psyense82

Re: Carlisle is fast approaching

Post by psyense82 »

to bad theres nothing goin on in the fall, i have planned trip to Bean town for a week with some buds. would be nice to meet alot of you guys and drool over the mx's. ill catch y'all lata on all this, my lil RS is gonna be done up this summer... g'luck to everyone tho.. n keepin runnin those Cidias
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
Krist B.

Post by Krist B. »

i cant make it on may15, but i'd probably go on may16 for non-judged outdoor. wanna park near the other mx3s :D
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Hey all...well, i finally registered for the street drive in judged class. I figured what the heck, might as well see how i do, considering my car isnt really "show" worthy yet (at least i think it isnt) :D ...There was only 20 or so spots left when i signed up. Can't wait to see the rest of the mx's this year again! :2thumbsup:
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

See ya there Chris :2thumbsup:
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Looks like I most likely wont be there again this year! :( I just got an internship with a company that does car shows and drag races and of cousr we have a show that weekend.

I hope everyone has a good time...Mike behave yourself, Matt dont get kicked out of any hotels, Jeff Abrams I hope you win 1st this year tell Niki I said hello, make sure if someone brings cookies that no one else drives off with them, Barry try to take more pics of cars than girls, and Tom S dont damage any "rented out" cameras, and definately dont let any of those damn rx7 boys try to tell you we're not real Mazdas!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

Only 2 weeks to go!!

Whos in?

I still have 3 hotels rooms left for anyone who needs em
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

Originally posted by MX3Chick:
I hope everyone has a good time...Mike behave yourself, Matt dont get kicked out of any hotels, Jeff Abrams I hope you win 1st this year tell Niki I said hello, make sure if someone brings cookies that no one else drives off with them, Barry try to take more pics of cars than girls, and Tom S dont damage any "rented out" cameras, and definately dont let any of those damn rx7 boys try to tell you we're not real Mazdas!
Ha Ha, sorry but I won't be making it this year. Too busy with all my friends getting married and I'm in the process of building another engine. Hopefully I'll make it out to a meet somewhere this year.
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
RideLoudAndFast

Post by RideLoudAndFast »

ill most likely be there, might not be in my mx3 because i dont know if ill have it up by then depends when i get it back from the dealer... but hope to see some of ur mx-3's there..

`ryan
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

I got one room left avaiable

Return to “MX-3 Meets”