Texas Mx-3ers to meet?

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
zevirii

Re: Texas Mx-3ers to meet?

Post by zevirii »

Ok guys... Meet is tonight in Austin. 8pm is the set time. I will be down there from 8pm to 8:15pm. If nobody shows I am leaving. If people show up I will stay longer depending on how many people show. Meet is going to be at the "Container Store Parking Lot" located on the corner of 183hwy and 360hwy. Its next to a Taco Cabana. I might go eat there if no one shows up at first so just look for my car. Make sure you bring you Mx-3s cause I don't wanna talk to strangers... See ya guys there...hmmmm I hope...
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Well I was there.. Nobody else was... hmmm <BR>I give up on trying to organize a meet. Somebody else can do it...<p>[ November 25, 2002: Message edited by: zevirii ]
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

I was just in dallas the other day, man you guys are lucky, it was freakin 73 degrees out!! Well, at least my car gets to stay in a nice warm garage here all winter long. ;)
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Hey Zevirii,<P>I know man. I tried to warn you about it. People are a lot of talk....and no action. It kinda pisses you off when you try to organize a meeting and look forward to it for like 2-3 months and then no one shows.....too bad man....it's not your fault.
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Thing that gets me is this post has been going since sept. 21st. Thats like 2 months man. Not like I was rushing. I was trying to find a date everyone could come, but nobody wants to list dates they are free. Thing that gets me more is all the canadian guys have these 15+ Mx-3 meets and all these pictures I see, but we can't even get 2 mx-3s together.. Thats just sad man... I myself and not to sure about meeting total strangers over the internet, however I would love to see whats been done to other mx-3's to give me ideas to do to my own car. All I can say is I hope we all could just list some dates that we are free so we can get something going...
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

well the reason i cant be there is one during the week i have to be at work at 530am. two i also dont have the extra money for gas to go down to austin since i only get like 9-12 mpg. if i had the money and better gas mileage id def be there. thats why i was wanting to meet in dallas. oh well like you id love to get more mx-3s together.<P>hopefully one day!!!
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Hey there guys. Justin h and I had the first Austin mx-3 meet. It was just us two, but hope to have more next time arround. We did discuss How we both wanted to see the BPT swap of Jeremey Cline's. So we were thinking that most everyone has Christmas time off the week of CHristmas, so how would you guys like to have a meet in Dallas?<P>23rd, 26th, 27th, and 28th I am free. Let me know what days and times we could all meet up.. Thanks guys laters...

well i would probly say around the 27th or 28th would be better as its after christmas for one and 2 its on a weekend. but i mean either way ill be there where ever the meet is if its in the dallas area. im sure i can find a few more people around here with mx-3's. but if anybody needs a place to crash for a night let me know so i can plan for that. well hopefully ill see some more mx-3's in a few weeks. just let me know what day for sure and ill email whoevers coming my address if youd want to meet up here.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

jeremy,<P>Since this meet is in dallas, I let you run the show on this one.. Let us know the following:<P>Where:<BR>When:<BR>Est. # of people:<BR>How to get there(maps):

LOL ok ill try to take charge. :P well when is good for everybody??? i say dec 27th or 28th. which of those will be good for yall. what would everyone like to do. that can depend on where we meet up at. also do you want this to be mx-3 only, mazda only or whoever wants to come. i vote for just whoever as this will allow more people to show up as it is very hard to get a meet together where people show up. and as soon as i find out whos gonna def be there or where were gonna meet up at ill send you my home address or address for where were meeting up at. hopefully we can get this thing going. i can also check to see if the denton drag strip is gonna be open. if so then id say the 27th would be better since thats the day they have run what ya brung night. its like $10 after 10-1030 and race till like 12-1230 am. get as many races as you can. but either way i just wanna get a good bit of people together with some mx-3s there. ok im done blabbering but let me know what you wanna do and whatnot.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

27th at the drag strip sounds cool.. Can be open to anyone, as long as we can get a few mx-3s to come. hehe

ok so im guessing Zevirii will be here. see if justin h is def gonna. thats 2 there. plus me and im sure torped will be coming if he can get off work. danny might meet up with us also hopefully he'll see this and post. ill hav to see when nolan gets back and see if he'll be able to go also. plus i know some people here also. im not sure if the track will still be open then or not. ill see but if not then we can find something else to do. i guess thats 2 for the 27th......anymore wanna do it. also everybody see if any of your friends wanna come. the more the better.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
LiVePA8

Post by LiVePA8 »

If the meet is in Dallas I will definetly be there!! If this meet is not strickly mx-3's im sure my friends would come also. I definetly wouldnt mind seeing jeremy's car tear up some hondas/acuras @ the drag strip. I guess nolan will be coming also since christmas is almost near. Just let me know all the info and ill bring as many ppl as possible. <P>Danny 92 GS (KL-ZE in 2003?)<BR>dannyjun1@cs.com<BR>livepa8@attbi.com<BR>AIM- LiVePA8

well i guess its kinda the majority rules so it can be more than just mx-3's. danny is the 27th ok for you. i just talked to torpedan and hes gonna try to make it. ill probly wait another week or two and give nolan a call and see if he wants to or can at least come. ryencool i think is gonna be there also. so far it seems to be about 5-6 mx-3's. then whatever else we bring. now we just need a day to start with then we can figure out a time. it kinda looks like the 27th is better but if not let me know. oh and def let your friends know about it so we can get a lot of people there. hopefully everyone shows up. cause its starting to sound promising.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!

Return to “MX-3 Meets”