Texas Mx-3ers to meet?

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
zevirii

Texas Mx-3ers to meet?

Post by zevirii »

Hey all.. I have been talking to a few other Mx-3ers on this site about meeting sometime. Just to get together and check out each others cars, get some tips, and etc. I would like to get atleast 5 cars there. Would be nice if there are more. I am thinking sometime in October on a weekend here in Austin, Texas. How does this sound to all TEXAS Mx-3ers(or anyone in a state close by planning to attend)?? :p
ghandi1981

Re: Texas Mx-3ers to meet?

Post by ghandi1981 »

i will go...by then my mx will have a new motor...ze...if everything goes alright...im in...<P>AJ
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Awesome, cause I really want to see the difference in these(K8 & KLZE) first hand.. That is one of my main reasons for wanting to do one of these...
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Hmmm.. I know there are alot more MX-3ers in Texas than just 2 of us... Doesn't seem like much support here... :confused:
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Prolly cuase a lot of us dont want to drive out of dfw =]
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Yes, I agree. There ARE alot of MX-3's here in Texas, but most of them are lazy asses. Good luck with your get together. I tried to organize one in August (which included drag races, car show, stereo competition, etc.) and only 1 other mx-3 showed up.
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

hmmm... thats sounds bad... I just got started with the MX-3 thing again in august.. Wish I would of known about you meet..
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Didnt help that there was not a real set time for the first meet if it were a bit more specific i would have hung around longer =]
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Im down. There was a really succesful meet in Houston a couple years ago. Most of those guys are out of the MX scene now :/ but im def down for a meet in Austin.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

hey ill be in austin on october 26!!!!! if all goes well ill have my ze cmIII and 9lb flywheel in my car...hehe...so im down with austin that week...<P>AJ
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

i'd love to come, but my mx-3 is kicking the can soon. :( i dunno if the tranny will make it through the "winter" and i've gotta figure out what i'm doing with the warped rotors up front... :( <P>i just don't have the funds or time to get up to ATX for a meet.<P>if the turn out looks very big, i'll consider coming up... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

If it is going to be end of october, it would be better arround Nov.2nd.. October is the end of the quarter and we always work that saturday...<P><BR>So how about the 2nd of November? If you guys want we can represent at the local street racer seen.. THey all get together arround 12am on saturdays.
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

i might be able to make it on the 2nd of nov but i was kinda hopping for 25-26 of oct....cuz thats when ill be in austin and i dont want to make another trip to austin 2 weeks in a row [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>AJ
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

I might be able to do Sunday Oct 27th... The thing is I really don't know if I will work the 26th till that Thursday. My job kinda sucks that way...
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

damn that sux...ill be in austin but i need to know if i need to take the mx or not...<P>AJ

Return to “MX-3 Meets”