Toronto Mx-3 Site , please ReaD!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
kuruption1983

Re: Toronto Mx-3 Site , please ReaD!

Post by kuruption1983 »

dude!<BR>count me in for sure, but i will be on vacation for 3 weeks, so dont kick me out eh!<BR>and i need a second driver for my 2nd project MX3 :D :D :D !<BR>i was thinkin of if we could get some brochures or sometin, so we can get new people in. cuz last night i parked my car @ sherway gardens mall and it was right beside another MX3, and when i came back i saw 3 other MX3s were parked beside me!! :D :D :D <BR>that was when i wished i had sometin to either give em personally or put under their windshield! would be a good idea eh!<BR>and for the site plz use light colors like white and blue and stuff, not like here, its all dark ! ( just a thought!)<P>sooo dont kick me out eh.
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Hey kuruion1983, thanx for all the request u made and dont worry the site is a lot of lighter colours and yah i was thinking flyers as well to put on cars once we get the site going cause then it will become huge for sure. Thanx for the thoughts and dont worry u wont be kicked out .. ahah thanx for letting me know though if you can please e-mail me some pics of your car and your name and nick name. Or you can wait till the site is up and runnning . the decals i am still choosing what would be best but dont worry i have gotten alot of request on that to and they will look good. ! Till then talk to u guys later <BR>See ya
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
OctaneChicken

Post by OctaneChicken »

count me in
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

k bro!<BR>pics of both MX3s are on da way, g2 get my a$s together and get some new pics of em both, dunno what to do with da smashed up one! but will send ya pics for sure :D :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Imraan, how much longer do you think till the site will be running?<P>Jeff will create a forum for us here once the site is running.
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Hye andrew thanx for offering the forum but there is a forum built into the site i made sure of that one .. the site has php which basically means the webpage is able to support a forum. I have eveyrthing under control and basically theres just some final touches and everything will be good to go. Thanx for all your support in helping out and i got eveyrthing covered thanx<BR>tty s bye
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

i'ld like to join as well...it will be tough to make it out to all the meets (married with a 2 year old and one due in 6 days), but I'll try!<P>Any word yet on if the website is up?
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Imraan, so what's going on with the website? We haven't heard from you in a while.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'm in!<P>Unfortunately i cant come all the time, its a 1 hour drive 1-way, and i havent had a sunday off in months...i go if theres a good amount of people that plan to go, its not worth an 2 hours of driving for 2-3 people<P>i was gonna go the 21st, but unfortunately it was voted for sunday instead, which seems to have been a nice meet, too bad i missed it...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “MX-3 Meets”