Toronto Mx-3 Site , please ReaD!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Runninit

Toronto Mx-3 Site , please ReaD!

Post by Runninit »

Ok guys the site is under going construction, and looks preety good right now . I wouold like to announce that at this time i would like to hear from who would like to join this club ., if you can please e-mail me at k_imraan@hotmail.com with your real name and nick name that you would like to be posted. It would also be greatly appreciated if you could send a pic of your car to me as well. If you would like to enter this club, you have tobe sure that coming to the meets is almost a priority and not showing up at all will result ingetting kicked out of the club. Members of this club will have full benifets to car places as well as decals for thier cars. please e-mail me with any quesitons or commments. <BR>Anybody who has any concerns or questions please feel free to ask me . This is going to be the first mx-3 club of toronto and i am looking for some people to also maintain the site and maybe be another administator for me, let me know what you think and lets get this on the road. The name for the site is Mx-3 Concepts in a different kind of spelling . If this is not suitable for eveyrone send me names and we can discuss them .<BR>Thank U <BR>Imraan
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
Andrew_Pakula

Re: Toronto Mx-3 Site , please ReaD!

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I would just like to say that you can't expect people to show up all the time to meets, sometimes people are busy or have to be somewhere else when these meets are scheduled.<P>Too be honest I don't see the need to have to "kick" anyone out unless they are being rude or negative towards other members.<P>As for the site I can help you admin the site, I was after going to make this site originally so I would be more than happy to do it.
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Whoa guys - Andrew's right,those are pretty strict rules for a club. It's just for fun! You can't expect everyone to show up to meets.
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Ok listen , thats not what i was intending to say at all , first off i said i dont want people to be part of the club who never show i fully explained that going places and having other plans is completly fine , and if i didnlt mention it than i am sorry , i just mean i dont want people to be in the club that arent going to show so therefore, please take my appolgies for stating that.<P>And andrew if you would like to be the toher administatror that woudl be great i will be tlaking to u in a bit<P>thanx Imraan
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Alright that sounds good.<P>If people never show up on an on going basis then they can be delisted, I think that's fair but as long as people do show up from time to time then that should be ok. Some people will inevitably show up more than other people but that's ok, everyone's schedules and plans are always different.
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

I am in! :D<BR>Even though I'm from Guelph, I'll try to make it as much as possible. <BR>and if you need any help with the site let me know, cause I know a wicked graphic designer, check out my topic under images. :D
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
momo

Post by momo »

im in [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

I think we all know I'm in for sure! :D
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

yeah..andrew has been planning something like this with me for awhile
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya im in tooo
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
DVH

Post by DVH »

im in of course! :p
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Moe_maX

Post by Moe_maX »

I'm new to this forum and i would love to join the club... But it will be hard for me to show up to every meet... (work related) but i'll try... I so tryed to show up to some of the meets but never had the time... Still looking forward to meeting all you other MXers..<P>Peace
sexybella

Post by sexybella »

I would like to join to!
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Hey whats up everyone again ,,, for sure anyone can join and it doenslt matter if u cant make eveery meet but the effort is all that counts.... the site shoudl be done for late this week and then at that time you may register yourself in the club ... for eveyone else who has e-mailed me is already one step ahead and i will have already put u on the site when it goes up... Till then have fun talk to eveyrone soon <P>any quesitons e-mail me at mx3concepts@hotmail.com<BR>or k_imraan@hotmail.com thanx
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

I'm in. Imraan, do you have an idea what the decals/stickers look like?<P>one

Return to “MX-3 Meets”