Darknights

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
DVH

Re: Darknights

Post by DVH »

My car mayu be ready for darknights!!!!!!!1 yee haaaaaaaa! if not i'll probbaly just head up with no car....check out killer mx, wanna see it again, huge props to u bro, ride looks sweet!<BR>aright see u guys there maybe with my car, or not...! :D :D :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya ill be there just looking at all the nice rides , and hopefully see atleast a couple nice mx-3's , hopefully in the future my car will be a head turner, like Killer Mx-3's car.
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

went there today not worth 20 bucks.....saw 1 mx-3...I was getting heat stroke so I wasn't really with it
Steve
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

I quite enjoyed the show personally, I agree it was not worth the $20 to get in and the $10 to park, but I saw 5 MX-3's, which were all really decent!
OctaneChicken

Post by OctaneChicken »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MazdaGirl:<BR><STRONG>I quite enjoyed the show personally, I agree it was not worth the $20 to get in and the $10 to park, but I saw 5 MX-3's, which were all really decent!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Next year just enter your car, I think if you pre register in advance it's either $20 or $40. This year the competitiors got a DKN T-shirt, Meguires Detailer Spray, DKN Decals, Two passes for both Saturday and Sunday, and you don't have to pay for parking. I saw a intergra there all stock, I think the guy just entered to get in alot cheaper. That's probably what i'm going to do next year.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MazdaGirl:<BR><STRONG>I quite enjoyed the show personally, I agree it was not worth the $20 to get in and the $10 to park, but I saw 5 MX-3's, which were all really decent!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's what I remember people saying last year about the show, however I can't really comment since I've never been to Darknights.
white fish

Post by white fish »

I herd 1st and 2nd "best mazda's" went to mx-3's :D
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

I really enjoyed the show, ya it might have been a bit expensive, but how often do u see so many sexy cars and girls in one spot. Plus the dj and breakdancers on the main stage were amazing, and who ever when the give aways was really lucky, they gave away rims, spoilers, under body neons, subs .... <P>Hey i loved it
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

hey mazda girl I only saw 1..... huh I wonder where the hell they were....on a side note saw a 323 gtx...some rice some nice....the spoon s2000 made me drool it was great....it was the grey one under the tent with the spoon and takimoto stuff....gunmetal grey with spoon wheels....hey you had to love the speed traps that the police just happened to put there...I saw alot of cars get pulled over ( supped imports manly....I wonder why...) good old pacer
Steve
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

I thought the show was really good..there was over 1400 competitors over both days and the cars were verygood in most cases and there were tons of " WOMAN " and lots of vendors. There were 5 mx-3's in total and not sure who else placed besides me but I took 1St PLACE BEST MAZDA in the show and my good friend KEITH LOSIER took BEST of SHOW of all the entire cars with his 1997 EAGLE Talon, HE also took best interior and best Import Japenese in Canada...our team " RACEMODE" took best dressed team finishing with the most First place awards out of anyother team so we all were quite happy. I was happy to meet some of the mx-3 owners at the show and it was a really hot 2 days but well worth it.<P>Killermx3
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey i was there two and man was it a killer show. hey killermx3 your car looked golden (which is probably why you won) when i was in the wheels direct booth there was a couple i had talked to with a silver mx with a KLZE swap done im just wondering if maybe they were part of the board and why they didnt have their car entered. i was the guy playing with the wheel selecter program in the tent.
jinu_chang

Post by jinu_chang »

GLad to see all the mx-3's at the meet. I was there too on Saturday with my gf. If anyone saw the break dancers there. My gf god brother was one of them. Oh btw.. I got a car accident about 2 clicks down the road. One of my friends get rear ended by a Audi and then my friends Acura smashed into me. What bloody luck..
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

hey gotrice I think I saw that s---....did you get in it where you were suppose to pull out or by the "speed trap"...and where the hell were all of the mx-3's I was there on saturday and only saw one black with a fx kit on it....man we should have cruised down together seeing we are form london and all
Steve
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Mark's car(killermx3) was shown in Saturday's Toronto Star Wheels section.
jinu_chang

Post by jinu_chang »

haha Yeah steve that was me and my gf with Ben and his gf.. man that was freaky. Stupid VW.. guys I may be getting rid of my MAZDA soon.. my parents are thinking about getting me the hyundai 2002. Gotta support the korea pride.. even if we lost in the world cup.. but not for sure yet

Return to “MX-3 Meets”