Darknights

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
jinu_chang

Darknights

Post by jinu_chang »

I'm wondering if anyone is going to be showing off there mx-3 at the Darknights nationals this summer. Darknights is holding a import fest at the Markham Fair grounds on July 13/14 weekend. IF you want more info check out <A HREF="http://www.darknightsnationals.com" TARGET=_blank>www.darknightsnationals.com</A> or to register your car call 416-266-1318/ its called Canada vs USA. Hope to see everyone out there!
marsinner

Re: Darknights

Post by marsinner »

Steve and I prolly will enter , if we get our done in time..we're doing crazy s---...it should be a winner if our dude ever comes through with the body work...its a hush hush secret :)
jinu_chang

Post by jinu_chang »

nice.. yeah I dunno if I can get a bodykit in time... if I do I'll be in for sure.. tell me if you do decide to enter. I'll be looking out after your car.<BR>btw.. were you at the mx-3 meet? Not sure If I met u or not. Sorry I'm bad at names
DVH

Post by DVH »

i may go, i fi get rims.....don't know yet, probably a no go though... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <BR>but i would love to get my car in there!
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

this is sort of related.....there were 3 mx-3's at octaneoverdose....one had nos with a dohc 4 and the other had a supercharged v6 and some other v6 they were alright alittle to much show and not enough go for my liking...so I beleive darknights would have mx-3's for sure
Steve
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

Well last year there was only 3 mx-3 in the show. I was one (the only one off of the board). One from Quebec and one other that i never saw the owner. Hope this year has more.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrspanky79:<BR><STRONG>Well last year there was only 3 mx-3 in the show. I was one (the only one off of the board). One from Quebec and one other that i never saw the owner. Hope this year has more.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>can we see some pics of ur car, i'd love to see it!<BR> :roll:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
jinu_chang

Post by jinu_chang »

I'd be interested too..
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Hey Stevetech...the red mx-3 with the nos was mine and it goes pretty good with a 85 shot and a few nice mods but plans are in progress to add a supercharger into the car by the end of the season. The Mx-3 that had the supercharger was dyno'd at 367hp at the wheels and 297 torque with over $26.000 invested into the motor so I think that should be enough go for the mx-3. I am going to be at the darknights show forsure with over ten cars from the Team Automotive warehouse booth so If anyobdy is interested in coming along let me know. <P>Thanks<BR>Killermx3<P>thanks<BR>Killermx3<p>[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: KillerMX3 ]
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I am going to try to make it up to Darknights this year but no garantees because my insurance is coming up at the end of them month and I am facing a huge hike and I might not be able to afford it for the time being :( Which obviously means no driving my car around :(<P>However even if I can't bring my car up there I will still try to get up there to Markham because I want to see your car Mark, it's too bad you couldn't make it to the Mississauga meet.
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Ya I am sorry I didnt come to the meet but I needed to be at this show for a friend..but I made out alright anyway with a Best of show mazda and a 1st place mazda as well and money too so it wasnt bad for the first show of the year. I will try to come next year if I still have the car.<P>Killermx3
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

If I get everything done to my car that I plan to, I will be there as well.
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

DVH you have seen my car twice in person, once at the meet last week and about 4 weeks ago.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KillerMX3:<BR><STRONG>I will try to come next year if I still have the car.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Planning on selling it already?
jinu_chang

Post by jinu_chang »

Hey Andrew wassup bud? It was nice meeting you at the meet. Hope to you out at Darknights! TAke care till then.. if your ever up in the London gimme a shoutz. Just e-mail me before you head up

Return to “MX-3 Meets”