Darknights

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
DVH

Re: Darknights

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrspanky79:<BR><STRONG>DVH you have seen my car twice in person, once at the meet last week and about 4 weeks ago.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>im soo lost.......hahah, which one, i don;t know a mr spanky..lol<P> :roll:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

the purple mx-3 from the north. On the other side of the lake.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
DVH

Post by DVH »

OHHHH,<BR>I REMEMBER.....HAHAHHA<BR>TOO MUCH BEER<BR>LOL<BR>LATER<BR> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrspanky79:<BR><STRONG>the purple mx-3 from the north. On the other side of the lake.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey,<P>I'm sorry but I forgot your name, can you e-mail me it or something so I can add it to the attendees list of the Mississauga Meet.
jinu_chang

Post by jinu_chang »

Jinu(korean) or Paul<BR>I go by both<BR>last name Chang.. <BR>TAlk to u later Andrew.. I need to e-mail you soon with a few questions
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

hey killer mx....85 shot...nice...what do you have to hold that shot ie. fuel system ,ignition....oh ya your car is an insane show car...oh ya and the show comment was made towards your insane paint job and wheels that probobly cost alot of money....(your car is to flawless to drive..lol)
Steve
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Well I have done a lot of things to the motor to get it to take a 85 shot and my car only has 30000km on it so the motor is still really strong. I have added a paxton racing stand alone fuel system with paxton racing pump and I have a msd ignition system with msd window switch for the nitrous which can be adjusted to what ever RPM I want it to start and finish. I have do pistons and rods aswell as computer reprograming and exhaust and lots of more fun little parts. Hope this helps.<P>Thanks <BR>Killermx3
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

30000 km's man that's low....you must not drive it to much..I wouldn't want to drive it...it's to damn nice, and you have alot invested in it.....that's cool man sounds like you know what your doing when it comes to nitrous...some people put a 85 dry shot in with nothing else to hold it and wonder why their motor blows...that show I thought was pretty shitty I was there on the sunday I think...were you around your car???...did you see that gay civic by yours with the fake tanks in the back that were subs...have you ever had your car to the track what times is it pulling or do you not spray to often......ever thought of a bpt swap????
Steve
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Ya I was at the show on sunday and yes the show was kinda dead but that usually happens to most shows for their first time at least that is what I found going to a lot of shows. Yes I saw the civic there with the subs that looked like Nitrous tanks..all I can say is " to each their own" I guess. I have thought about a swap..accually I have a BPT motor out of a 323 gtx that I am tring to get off a friend cause he has a spare but we havnt really talked serious about it yet so I may do it or I may not. Trust me next season I will have don something to make the car fast I just have done everything you could think of on the car first so now comes the Power. I will keep everybody posted on the car and what I plan to do cause I already have a greddy t3 turbo kit and a HKS intercooler I just have to figure out what I plan to do with it before I start anything.<P>Killermx3
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

ya I'd say you have your car done up to the tit's appearance wise...85 shot would make it pretty quick....
Steve
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

hehe killermx i have your car as my desktop wallpaper god i love those rims!
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Thanks. The wheels a pain to keep clean but well worth it. <P>Thanks<BR>Killermx3
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

How Many Mx-3 are going to be at Darknights in the show? I will be there In the Team Automotive Warehouse booth so come and see me I would love to meet everyone that comes. Hope to see everyone there showing their cars or not.<P>Killermx3
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Hey KillerMX-3 I will come and say hello for sure, I will probably be there on Saturday. If not definitely on Sunday.<P>C u there!
Tman

Post by Tman »

Yea Killer, your car has been my wallpaper on my desktop for months now. That car is sick.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(

Return to “MX-3 Meets”