NEW BODY KIT!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
canadian_ice

Re: NEW BODY KIT!

Post by canadian_ice »

Derek buddy! If you get this, can I buy your front and sides? I planned on getting them this summer, but damn if you're selling yours, I'll be in Toronto mid-june. I know it's all just speculation at the moment, but I'd definitely like to get those off of u! :D
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

aiden I think you should try to look at the positive and not the negative for once and awhile. If you can't afford it... GET A JOB! :shrug:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by quinn_seipp:
aiden I think you should try to look at the positive and not the negative for once and awhile. If you can't afford it... GET A JOB! :shrug: <hr></blockquote><p>Well, I can offer my opinion.<p>I do have a job. I could afford it. I don't want a widebody kit. Widebody to me is ugly, but I don't care if you people want it. Go for it. Make the MX-3 look different and gain some more interest.<p>If you're intention is to hit me on a personal level (making a comment about my job and financial status) then please feel free to PM or email me. You don't have to try and make it public.<p>~A<p>[ February 15, 2003: Message edited by: Aiden ]</p>
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

Actaully I was trying to make the point to stop messing up posts about new bodykits because no one will make you your little "evo" front. It's as if you will not quit until you get your way, so please just stop posting your opinion unless it pertains in a positive manner. :shrug:
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Man I can't wait to see it. I hope it comes out perfect. I am so happy about it. I can afford it too. I acturally only thing have to pay is insurance. I was going to get a phone but I have quaters for a pay phone.

Post by Guest »

I like that kit on the Honda. If its gonna be anything like that, its gonna look extremely hot.
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by quinn_seipp:
Actaully I was trying to make the point to stop messing up posts about new bodykits because no one will make you your little "evo" front. It's as if you will not quit until you get your way, so please just stop posting your opinion unless it pertains in a positive manner. :shrug: <hr></blockquote><p>You're really pissing me off.<p>You're lucky one of the moderators asked me to edit my post, because it was a lot more colourful than you see above.<p>I'm NOT messing up any posts. I can post my opinion. Try and stop me. My "little EVO" kit as you call it, I don't care what you think about that. Yes, I am trying to get someone to make it for me, and I have every right to do so.<p>Stop whining like a little baby.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
davidosk024

Post by davidosk024 »

im in for this!!!<p>sounds pretty sweeet
In
Eunos 30x, v6
KL-ZE, 2.5in exhaust, K&N intake
Unichip, LSD, 13lb flywheel, ACT2 clutch, NGK iridium Plugs, Top Gun Leads...<p>Goin In
Cams, Headers, TB, Extractors,
Bored to 2.8, Mazdaspeed Struts, Mazdaspeed strut tops,
Mazdaspeed swaybars, Eibach springs, Cusco Adj. Strut tops, Body kit, Altezza lights, Short shifter, Crossdrilled rotors and Calipers from AP racing, Braided brake lines, Braided clutch line, Mazdaspeed steering wheel, Mazdaspeed Leather shift knob,
onderground

Post by onderground »

Ok buddy stop flaming each others<p>we wanted to make a new design cuz the EVO kit have been on every lips here, "no dont make it it belong to john"... or "make it I want it" and "making this will make you loosing customer cuz this design belong to john".....<p>0f course it doenst belong to john, that design is taken from another company... but John made it for the Mx-3 and we respect that !<p>I like the fact that buddy want to be unique.... we want to be also.. But designing a kit that have been already released make no challenge, no specific caracteristic cuz its already produced and on picture!<p>We want to be different, and we will prove you...<p>We are still working on the picture, I will present a wide body and a single kit.... you guys will vote! Democracy will win !
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

cant wait for that new design onderground...!!!!! if i like it bad i will even sell my fx front and get full kit if price is reasonable which i believe should be.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

as would I
Delilah

Post by Delilah »

wow!..yes!!! yay!!!... a wide body is in the making... ive been waiting for this moment for about 1 year now. Onderground design good job, you guys been taking care of the mx-3 body kit selections very well. Trust me I be the first GIRL to get that kit.... just got my income tax and ready to purchase this kit, if it's hot! but i know it will!!<p>~Delilah!~
MAZDA!!
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

When do u think we could have pics?
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

Does ne one know where the drawing for this kit is? or what it looks like or ne thing?
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Maybe they are dead?

Return to “Appearance”