NEW BODY KIT!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
BucktownMx3

NEW BODY KIT!

Post by BucktownMx3 »

At the end of march onderground is going to make the evo widebody kit for the mazda mx-3! I guess that guy got them to make it like the one home dude had on his silver mx-3. I wanna see the results! they dont have pics or prices up yet.<p>
onderground design
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
Juddd_83

Re: NEW BODY KIT!

Post by Juddd_83 »

Hrm well Expect this one to be very expensive to buy considering some of the prices for some of the other prices my god!!! They need to maybe lower the prices a bit I know its a new company and all but come on do they think we are all rich. And I personally dont like how the mp5 bumber fit right under the hood next to the headlights looks very rigid either that or the installer did a lousy job!
---------------------------
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
---------------------------
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

ummm, check the prices on the agressor kit, the price on the mp5 and pakfeifer stuff is due to other conditions. E-mail them and ask :shrug: . The agressor kit is a decent price.
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Hopefully it'll look hot. By the time I'm gonna get a kit it will be out so I might get it. Im saving for the KLZE for now. I believe in Go before Show.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Yes.. They make a new Evo Wide Body kit for the mx3.. :) you will see in a few week.. :) <p>hehe!<p>Wait And See :)
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

SO sinsitral u actually got them to make it for u? Do u have ne idea what the price will be? i cant wait to see it. if its ok priced i might get one.
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Do you realize what it takes to make a wide body kit look good? You can't just get the front. It's a wide body. So you have to get front, back, sides and 4 panels. Then your rims should be either hugely offset or deep dish.
Onderground has really good prices but a whole wide body kit plus accessories (rims, etc.), could get hella pricy. But it would look damn good! :eek: <p>one
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

You don't really have to change your offset on your rims for a wide body kit, the mr2 widebody kit isn't like that at least, but I do see what you mean cause it would make it look better.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
onderground

Post by onderground »

Hi guys<p>Ok since I cannot make publicity here I just want to give you some idea of this project<p>Within 10 days I will submit an widebody kit project, with the price range. New sideskirt with door cap, fenders enlargment with sideskirt 1 piece, and complete complex rear bumper, very design and nothing that you have seen before<p>Of course that kit will be more expensive than a single bumper kit, but you need this to customize your mx-3. No wide kit is available for you. This will be show winner, Let me tell you<p>Wait for 10-15 days, I will present all picture of this kit, you will judge and give us the approval, if you dont like, we go back to drawing table.<p>And NO! We wont make that EVO front, cuz I dont want to interfere into personal interest, I know that guy paid lots of money to make that kit custom, I dont want to steel his idea. We have our own design and its will also a wonderfull design, beleive me<p>thank you<p>If you need to know what can be done, check this out<p>
Image<p>IT WONT be this design, but its just to show you what we can do
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

will the fenders blend into the bumper (front/rear) and sideskirts? or will it be like the feel's widebody fenders for acura/hondas?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
onderground

Post by onderground »

Of course the fender will blend on the bumper, the sideskirt will blend to the fender. Like the picture<p>and not it wont be like a honda. Honda have their style and mx-3 deserve another style. Since their is not much room between the fender and the door to design somethin, but we are working right now on something the majority will approve
DVH

Post by DVH »

can't wait.....i've waited for this for a year now! FINALLY!!!!!!!......my full body kit may for up for sale here guys!!!!!! serious! lol
later and hope its nice :) ;)
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Well, I'm no longer interested in the kit they were making.<p>This kit will be astronomical in price. Not for me.<p>I was hoping for the EVO kit like they said.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

I have been waiting to see a waidebody kit as well, I hope it turns out well. Who cares if it has a high price tag, it will look amazing. I don't think its going to be "astronomical" either, because onderground has very reasonable prices.
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Well, it probably will because since when has a widebody kit even been "affordable" ???<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)

Return to “Appearance”