New Group Buy For a New Bumper by Underground Design!!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
your2slow

Re: New Group Buy For a New Bumper by Underground Design!!!!

Post by your2slow »

Hey jeff, I really don't think there'll be a group buy with out Jaded permission. :p :shrug:
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Damnit.. WWWWWWooo People.. Stop complaning Damnit.. It was just a damn Question for people here.. <p>My bumper Is broken so i need a new bumper. That's why but the bumper I want the most is like the Evo One.. I think it suit the car very well.. If people Don't want that.. JUst Give me a patern With an Evo Bumper.. Or something Very Similiar.. And IM gonna talk to the guy at underground Design to do it like the one you will submit to me.. <p>I don't wanna be rude.. Cmon. I just want to improve the body kit for our car.. That's it..<p>Like I said I live 25 30 mins from the shop.. So..<p>If your interessting in a new bumper.. Like A evo.. Or other.. Just show me some thing.. <p>Thanks!! <p>Pease Guy.. And I really need a bumper bad.. So let's hurry Up :D
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

ya, if you ask me for my two cents, which also means **** all, ;) but i would say dont use jons bumper, like this guy is the mx-3 man right now, lol, hes our fast and the furious guy, like why dont you get onderground to create a NEW bumper insteed of copying ANOTHER bumper, i.e. fx design, like i dont know what jon thinks, but if it was me and i spent all that time doing a bumper that no one else had, it would piss me off if then there was a group buy over it, just my personal opinion though,<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by maldo:
Drift<hr></blockquote><p>definitely the drift front it's kinda like the mazdaspeed front. i have some photoshops of it if anyone wants to see.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
your2slow

Post by your2slow »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> definitely the drift front it's kinda like the mazdaspeed front. i have some photoshops of it if anyone wants to see. <hr></blockquote><p>Post it if you got them<p>[ January 24, 2003: Message edited by: your2slow ]</p>
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
maldo

Post by maldo »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Makes me wonder how they are to deal with??
<hr></blockquote><p>Can't say as I was all that impressed with my dealings thru the MP5 GB. :shrug:
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by marshmallow15:
<p>definitely the drift front it's kinda like the mazdaspeed front. i have some photoshops of it if anyone wants to see.<hr></blockquote><p>ME, me, me!!
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

http://www.geocities.com/driftingboogie/drift.jpg<p>a crappy photoshop job yes...ive done better...BUT it gives you a basic idea of how it looks like. i tried talking to the company who created this kit to make some for the mx3 since their headquarters is 30 miles away from me, but they haven't responded to my fax as of yet.<p>EDIT: copy and paste the link into a NEW browser...only way it'll work. plus i think this front would look good with a FMIC. :D<p>[ January 24, 2003: Message edited by: marshmallow15 ]</p>
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

ive alwayts wanted to see the drift kit on the mx. looks badass. Id rather have that than the evo anyway.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

The link said the site wasn't available. :confused:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by marshmallow15:
EDIT: copy and paste the link into a NEW browser...only way it'll work.<hr></blockquote>
- team slideways
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

okay, that worked, I don't really like the bar in the middle of the opening, or how big the side holes are, but thats just me, and it would look killer with a i.c. in there, just need to get rid of that bar. Just not my style, but still good looking.<p>[ January 24, 2003: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</p>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

the bar in the middle is actually the chassis...theres nothing you can do about that except for paint it black.
- team slideways

Return to “Appearance”