Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
HRO

Re: Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

Post by HRO »

Sorry MOMO, I didn't mean to disrespect you, but there are 2 sides to every story, and you probably only know what Arnold told you, and not all the **** we went through. Arnold agreed to 10 kits for $770 cdn, and that's what he sold, so he didn't really loose anything, only the fact that it took several months to finish the group buy, due to shipping.<p>Yes, Marcin went on vacation after a few months, It was to Poland with his family, the group buy was expected to be over by then. Also during this time only 3 of the 10 kits were finished, and our shipping company who quoted us the CHEAP shipping costs cancelled and moved to Quebec. Then the next shipping company cancelled because they didn't like the way the kits were packaged.<p> Since there are no boxes made that large, we had to make our own boxes from many smaller boxes. Then people started thinking that the whole thing was a scam, because it was taking so long, and customs needed their SIN number, and people wouldn't give it out. So the longer they with held their information, the longer it took to finish the group buy.<p>I know Arnold is a wicked guy, and amazing at what he does, and I have nothing against his company.<p>But both Marsin and I lost about $250 each because of the shipping costs and people cancelling, which was not intended. We never intended to screw anyone over with this group buy, so sorry to anyone who was affected by this.<p>[ January 20, 2003: Message edited by: mx3vs ]</p>
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

guys c'mon,,,,,<p>its gettin too off topic here, i havent even got my answer yet,,
all i know from that groupbuy is i got a 700$CDN kit!!! and i am happy as a flying monkey,,, :D :D
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EZ_4_FUN:
<p> Organising a group buy is myuch more complicated than MANY of you realize. There are many hidden costs, time constraints, phone calls, personal time, etc. all for 0 beneift according to administation rules on mx-3.com. Im not saying that Jeff is wrong for his rules, but just that there is more than meets the eye in these types of ventures. Im sure Jarid can vouch for me on this with him organising the group buy for the hoods.
<hr></blockquote>
I agree. I have spent many hours a night trying to compile lists, making phonecalls, and many other things. I have personally spend about 100+ in various expenses for this one group buy alone. It's not that easy..
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
momo

Post by momo »

that is over,my point with everything is that if someone wants to go a head with this group buy should be someone that has done it before and some one that we (the mx-3 comunity) can trust.that's why i said i couldn't do it & why i recomended oscar. i am not the type of person that has time to sit and bash anyone ,but marcin should had known what he was getting himself to.with all that aside i believe **** will always happen if it has to.peace
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by momo:
if anyone wants to organize a group buy ,10 people needed $800.00cnd . i really dont want to see what m----- did happen again.i would like to see oscar organize this cauz i believe he can lower the price,and i think we all trust him.
front bumper
back bumper
side skirts
-------------
$800.00cnd group buy
$1200.00cnd regular price
i would love to do this group buy but i have not enough time .i don't want to let down anyone..... :) :( :D ;) :shrug:
<hr></blockquote><p>How many people are interested in this bodykit at this price quoted by MOMO from GFORCE directly. In no way did I influence these prices, let this be CLEAR.<p>I will be willing to organise it, but only if 10 people post here and agree to the mentioned price. I dont think this includes shipping, but dont quote me on this as I have not heard anything in regards to this. <p>Momo, does this include shipping?<p>well like I said, if 10 people agree and 10 people front the money for the order, then I can be responsible for organising and shipping of the goods to each end user....as long as there are NO OBJECTIONS.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

IM IN..I have the money, tell me where to send it!
2 more weeks....

Post by Guest »

Im in also if shipping to the states isnt going to be unreal. :D
momo

Post by momo »

no the price doesn't include shipping.
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

is it possible to not order the whole kit? Such as just the front and rear bumpers, and the Z3 fenders... :shrug: <p>[ January 21, 2003: Message edited by: quinn_seipp ]<p>[ January 21, 2003: Message edited by: quinn_seipp ]</p>
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kuruption1983:
does it have to be the entire bodykit, cuz i would love to have the front without foglights eh! just a simple blitz front,,,
Even if they can make the blitz front without the foglights, i will buy the entire kit and just sell the rest of the kit eh! :shrug:
<hr></blockquote><p>Hey Kuruption, i feel the same way, cause i only want the REAR BUMPER. do you want to buy the kit together, that way you can have your front bumper, and we'll save some money. let me know what you think. <p>PostmanProductions@excite.com
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD

Post by Guest »

I'm in, but I need to know the price is USD. Thanks =)
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

id probobly be in, because i can go pick it up<p>all depends on when the gb goes down<p>id also like to see pictures of the sideskirts if possible
NoVa<p>Image
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

i think i g2 ask again, is there anyway so i can have the front without foglights eh! just a simple blitz front,,,
i will definitely buy this in my conditions since i made a booboo in my old g-force!! :D <p>and Postman2K i was actually thinking of asking to see anyone is interested, i will be in and buying the kit together as long as they can somehow make what i and sooo many others want.<p>MOMO i would really appreciate if you could ask them to see if it is possible so they can take the foglights off,,, since as you have seen in this post, its not very popular amongst users here which make 75% of g-force buyers,,,
HRO

Post by HRO »

Are the fog lights there for some sort of copyright purpose?
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EZ_4_FUN:
Id have to say that if anyone knows the whole story, its MOMO. He doesnt talk ****, I've dealt with him many times in the past, and his word is good. <p> Organising a group buy is myuch more complicated than MANY of you realize. There are many hidden costs, time constraints, phone calls, personal time, etc. all for 0 beneift according to administation rules on mx-3.com. Im not saying that Jeff is wrong for his rules, but just that there is more than meets the eye in these types of ventures. Im sure Jarid can vouch for me on this with him organising the group buy for the hoods.<p>Unfortunately, I am not entitled to organise a group buy through the board. The kit will be available on my website. there will be a forum where I will post regularly info and such. Maybe when thats working someone can team up with me and we can work out a solution for the members of mx-3.com that are interested in purchasing the kit/hood.<hr></blockquote><p>Actually, the rule states that your not allowed to get any gain besides up to the value of the product. Meaning, if you were selling lenses in a GB, you are allowed to get a free pair if the seller agrees, nothing else. Not always do they do that, sometimes its discounts for every GB member. This rule was put into place to keep people from seeling and making money on a website that we take donations for, just to keep online.

Return to “Appearance”