Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MazdaGirl

Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

Post by MazdaGirl »

Ebucks and I went to G-Force Customizing this morning here in Toronto.....<p>The following attachment has pictures I took of the new G-force kit....including a new hood, new fenders and a whole new body kit....<p>
www.geocities.com/sbiggy8/gforce<p>Please give me some feedback as of what you think, Elroy (Ebucks) is close to the owner of G-force and I am sure he would like some feedback
fictionaldaydream

Re: Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Man I like that back bumper that is sick. I think the hood is kind of tacky but creative, probably depends on how the rest of the car looks. The front bumper looks like a biltz with evo lights, but the lights look way to close. I don't know just my opinion. I WANT THE Z3 FENDERS..
mx3_guy

Post by mx3_guy »

not bad, the hood isnt great, and the bumper would be better without those lights in the middle, z3 fenders are awsome though... about the back, i dont realy like any back, bumper and side skirts are enough, and maybe some rear mud guards, but hey, thats just my opinion...<p>give me the fx designs kit any day
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

is it me or is the front bumper a blitz kit with fog light holes? is it also just me or is the rear bumper a molded version of the stock bumper with the onderground rear lip. all in all looks ok and can't wait to see how those widebody fenders turn out.<p>i dont see the widebody fender end on the front bumper...is this just widebody for the rear only?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

the hoood is cool, id definitely buy it. BUmper sucks, needs to lose the big ace holes. Rear bumper is cool. WHere are the side skirts?
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Isn't there another person working on making a real evo bumper like the ones on all the main cars like honda and acura.
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

i think it looks good, i like the front bumper with the huge fog lights. has the rally feel to it, do u know any of the prices
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Post by Guest »

I think the front end looks tight as hell, I'm certainly gonna pick me up one of those. The back looks like the Onderground rear, but there are parts where you can see its differences.
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

hood is ugly, rear bumper it nice although it looks like ondergrounds I woudl rather have it already moulded, I don't see the fender flares? The Z3 fenders are decent, NOW the front bumper is amazingly beautiful, BUT WHY THE HELL DID THEY PUT F***IN BIG ASSED THINGS FOR FOGLIGTHS!?!?! TRULY, if we want foglights we can put them in ourselves, that takes everything away that was nice about the kit, I was looking forward to this and it was an overall nice package except those dam foglight holes. What are the sideskirts going to look like, if any?
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

love the rear, the hood isn't my style, and the front bumper would be AWESOME if it wasn't for the fog light holes. and i want a set of those fenders.
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

I think it looks alright.. i do like the foglight holes personally... would i buy it...? eh it would have to be under 1000 lol. i think the first kit (the one i have on my car :D ) looks better. lates
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
maldo

Post by maldo »

Rear is great, hood would be good if the center scoop were removed. The front still leaves a lot to be desired.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by maldo:
Rear is great, hood would be good if the center scoop were removed. The front still leaves a lot to be desired.<hr></blockquote><p>I totally agree, i'm definitely gonna consider getting those fenders, they look good...does anyone else make z3 fenders...i may wanna get thm, but my boss drives a Z3 :D<p>[ January 12, 2003: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</p>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
DVH

Post by DVH »

Z3's are gay aka RICe and the whole kit, well i expected something better........<p>and that hood .......OMG fugly!!!!!!!<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Nd4SpdSe:

.........my boss drives a Z3 :D
<hr></blockquote>
and u wanna make ur mx-3 look like a Z3....real original bro.....<p>I think i want that rear though, to replace my old g force one, it only has has one outlet for the exhaust which will work better for me<p>[ January 12, 2003: Message edited by: DVH ]</p>
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MX3_Racer120:
I think the front end looks tight as hell, I'm certainly gonna pick me up one of those. The back looks like the Onderground rear, but there are parts where you can see its differences.<hr></blockquote><p>dont worry bro judging from the pictures, it looks as if they can still make changes to the front bumper because obviously those foglight holes arent a part of the bumper yet. maybe they're just testing?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Return to “Appearance”