Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
boostedmx

Re: Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

Post by boostedmx »

i want the kit. hood and both bumpers. i think it looks sick as hell.. never wanted a body kit untill now.. when is it available?
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

Can i get some prices on how much these pieces are? the front by itself and the z3 fenders. oh and the hood.Iwant the whole kit but i dont know if i have $1300 just this moment. :D ;) :p <p>[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: BucktownMx3 ]<p>[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: BucktownMx3 ]</p>
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
solace

Post by solace »

I agree mx3vs, cause onderground told me $1050.00 in u.s.d. for their full kit with the new p5 front bumper and that price was for everything like broker fee's, foreign and/or local taxes, and everything else involved with importing and that price was having the kit shipped to my front door here in jacksonville, FL, (quite a ways away) so i dont see why g-force cant pull that off as well. Maybe they havnt looked into it befor so maybe someone from g-force will read this and take into consideration.
Shades

Post by Shades »

I think they should go with the uni-fog light... just one light smack damn boom right in the middle... yeah!<p>I wish I had money for any kind of body kit... damnit!
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Shades:
I think they should go with the uni-fog light... just one light smack damn boom right in the middle... yeah!
<hr></blockquote><p>Haha! :D Geez, this bumper isn't "that" bad guys!!!<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

can they or someone else like onderground make rear bumper that IS nice not all molded with small skirt on bottom that is ugly like this one reminds me of buddy kit on civic hatch which is ugly with those 'teeth" showing, can some company please make fat, big sleek looking rear bumper without stock ugly looking curves???? please guys
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

can we get some prices and release dates on this stuff? prices on seperate pieces.
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

anybody have there email.........
i need a question answered....but i dont want to call
jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
momo

Post by momo »

if anyone wants to organize a group buy ,10 people needed $800.00cnd . i really dont want to see what m----- did happen again.i would like to see oscar organize this cauz i believe he can lower the price,and i think we all trust him.
front bumper
back bumper
side skirts
-------------
$800.00cnd group buy
$1200.00cnd regular price
i would love to do this group buy but i have not enough time .i don't want to let down anyone..... :) :( :D ;) :shrug:
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

does it have to be the entire bodykit, cuz i would love to have the front without foglights eh! just a simple blitz front,,,
Even if they can make the blitz front without the foglights, i will buy the entire kit and just sell the rest of the kit eh! :shrug:
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

I woudl be interested in a group buy but only for the front and back bumpers...
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
HRO

Post by HRO »

Momo, why are you always talking **** about the pervious group buy?? You don't know the entire story, so I don't know why you keeping saying it's his fault. Sure there were problems, but none of them were intentional. So leave the guy alone!
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Id have to say that if anyone knows the whole story, its MOMO. He doesnt talk ****, I've dealt with him many times in the past, and his word is good. <p> Organising a group buy is myuch more complicated than MANY of you realize. There are many hidden costs, time constraints, phone calls, personal time, etc. all for 0 beneift according to administation rules on mx-3.com. Im not saying that Jeff is wrong for his rules, but just that there is more than meets the eye in these types of ventures. Im sure Jarid can vouch for me on this with him organising the group buy for the hoods.<p>Unfortunately, I am not entitled to organise a group buy through the board. The kit will be available on my website. there will be a forum where I will post regularly info and such. Maybe when thats working someone can team up with me and we can work out a solution for the members of mx-3.com that are interested in purchasing the kit/hood.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
HRO

Post by HRO »

I'm just saying that I know exactly what happened with the group buy, since Marsin and I were both doing it, I lost alot of money over it, and went through a lot of ****. I got my kit after 6 months, and Marsin doesn't even have his kit yet. <p>We had alot of problems, and Marsin got the blame for it. There were many problems with the shipping company and the boxing of the kits. I probably drove down to Toronto 10 times to pack kits and sort out problems with Marsin, with a trip time of 3 hours from my house, while I was working... So in the end Marsin and I learned a lesson. And really it's nobodys falut, but to blame Marsin is wrong. Everything that happened was beyond our control.<p>[ January 20, 2003: Message edited by: mx3vs ]</p>
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
momo

Post by momo »

true or false ? did marcin go on vacation while the bodykits were sitting at g-force.<p>i dout you lost money,not as much as arnold did.
dont say i dont know the story. i brought g-force to the ubb.this time i was not criticizing marcin i was simply stating that people should be carefull what they volenteer for.because of that group buy alot of people got screwed,mostly arnold. people got to understand that his name is very important to the type of bussinesshes in.<p>anyways,if no one wants to organize a group buy than u pay regular price.

Return to “Appearance”