Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
millionflame

Re: Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by quinn_seipp:
anyone who likes those foglights truly has no taste... I personally will be getting the Z3 fenders because I like them...<hr></blockquote><p>Dude, you're such a hippocrate. You think I have no taste, but you do? You want those crappy Z3 fenders, and you think that is having taste???<p>On another note...<p>They should make two of those bumpers, if enough demand is in. One with the foglights, and one without.<p>Either that, or move the foglights out to where those triangle shaped holes on the sides are.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

the Z3 fenders don't look like someone tried to make something look good and failed
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

That front bumper will be re-produced the way you see it....with those fog-light holes....not my taste either...personally...but it's different.<p>Maybe the pictures aren't doing the hood justice, because in person, the hood looks great.<p>To my knowledge, he isn't making side skirts, the sides from the older kit, will suit it just fine.<p>The headlights on the red one are from a VW, I took a picture of the rear but it didn't turn out....it has Supra tail-lights.<p>I give Arnold at G-Force ulitmate credit for creating that new kit....he isn't trying to follow anyone else's designs, he is just doing what he thinks will look good, yet different from the ones already created for our car. Sure, certain parts of his kit LOOK like other designs but he's changes things up a little. (not to mention...the price will be much, much better than any other kit as well) Think about it....what other company is willing enough to create two body kits for the MX-3, plus a hood and the Z3 fenders.....lets give him a little bit of credit....I do!
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

time to cut out some foglight holes boys :D
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MazdaGirl:
That front bumper will be re-produced the way you see it....with those fog-light holes....not my taste either...personally...but it's different.<p>Maybe the pictures aren't doing the hood justice, because in person, the hood looks great.<p>To my knowledge, he isn't making side skirts, the sides from the older kit, will suit it just fine.<p>The headlights on the red one are from a VW, I took a picture of the rear but it didn't turn out....it has Supra tail-lights.<p>I give Arnold at G-Force ulitmate credit for creating that new kit....he isn't trying to follow anyone else's designs, he is just doing what he thinks will look good, yet different from the ones already created for our car. Sure, certain parts of his kit LOOK like other designs but he's changes things up a little. (not to mention...the price will be much, much better than any other kit as well) Think about it....what other company is willing enough to create two body kits for the MX-3, plus a hood and the Z3 fenders.....lets give him a little bit of credit....I do!<hr></blockquote><p>Hey, I give the boy credit cuz he does excellent work (as far as looks go). But I don't understanding copying a well known kit and then changing things on it. I just think that if you copy a design....stick to the design. If you want huge foglights, then they should have a new design to support them. I personally like the look, but I think it should be MORE original than it is I guess. I'll never give credit for aftermarket Z3 fenders because they look terrible on any car besides the Z3. I heard there was a new kit comming out and I got excited for a new design. Not just a hacked up blits. I agree with the notion of building the blits, and then another design with the fogs. I do like the foglight idea.<p>The hood still looks terrible.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

I've got the back already, and I think the front looks sick, which I'm picking up on Friday. BTW fog lights for that are $60 from some place in Quebec. I don't know what you guys with the Onder-ground MP5 front are doing, but they have them. There are side skirts that come with it but they're not impressive. Hood to me looks sweet, but the Z3 fenders are not my style, however, if anyone is making M3 fenders . . .
Thanks Stacey for posting. <p>one
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by quinn_seipp:
the Z3 fenders don't look like someone tried to make something look good and failed<hr></blockquote><p>Yes they do. It's such a boring and over-done thing now that they certainly failed in not doing something more original.<p>The foglights look good to me.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)

Post by Guest »

Can Someone please tell me if GForce is making a Carbon Fiber hood or not.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mr Mx-3:
Can Someone please tell me if GForce is making a Carbon Fiber hood or not.<hr></blockquote><p>i wouldnt count on it right now bro<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
momo

Post by momo »

yes g-force is making the carbon fiber hood.and a new wing also,he's just been busy trying to get cars ready for speedorama .he will have a booth there.please be patient someone will post pics of the new stuff as soon as they are ready.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

well, i just talked to my bodyshop guy, he told me he will cut the foklights! off the bumper,,,
so i will be buying a front and rear for my white one or if i find another good MX3 with a sick price like all da other ones i had b4,,,, :D
mx3chom

Post by mx3chom »

Is this kit for sale yet? All i want is the rear. The front is ok. But hood and fenders RICE to the max.<p>Later,
Dominic
RIP 95 rs
solace

Post by solace »

What about us in the U.S.? Will they plan on shipping to the States? why dont they cause i would buy the first kit they had and the C.F. hood that they plan to do. oh well, just curious.
HRO

Post by HRO »

During the group buy last year, the shipping to the states was about the same price as the body kit, so many people didn't want to pay that price. There must be cheaper shipping companies out there somewhere though.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
MysteryMachine

Post by MysteryMachine »

That kit is sick. Of course the lights are kinda on the downer side, but i guess it depends on what everyone's lookin for. At first i didn't like it either, but it's starting to grow at me the more I look at the pics. And quite frankly it's grown on me and I can't wait to pick me up my own. Now when will I be able to buy one?
94' Blaze Red MX-3- Just startin' out, but soon tah be da killer thriller. Rims, carbon fiber dash, neons, altezzas, start of a killer sound system. Body kit on after winter.

Return to “Appearance”