Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
millionflame

Re: Pictures of the new g-force kit...in the making

Post by millionflame »

Damn, *****iness or what!!!<p>Those foglight holes are AWESOME!!! GET IT? AWESOME!!! They should keep them.<p>Also, I think it's a kewl idea instead of the ever soo common evo bumper. The foglights more towards the middle make it more original, and they DO LOOK GOOD.<p>I hope they produce that bumper, because I will buy it (given it's a decent price).<p>The back bumper is good, but nothing really spectacular.<p>Z3 is dumb I think, but I don't have to buy it. Anyone else can, and that's fine with me.<p>Any word on how long it will be until this is done?<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

I wannnnnt those fenders. I think the front bumper looks funny with those out of proportion foglight holes though. The rear bumper isn't too impressive either.
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DVH:
and u wanna make ur mx-3 look like a Z3....real original bro.....<hr></blockquote><p>i didnt say i wanted my mx-3 to look like a z3, i said i like the fenders but it would be weird to get them cause my boss had a z3...it would be just too weird, i like the idea, now if they could come up with their own style and not copy the BMW ones, than i would be interested<p>I am highly gonna consider that rear bumper, i havent found one i quite like yet.but that may just be it<p>[ January 12, 2003: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</p>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.<hr></blockquote><p>All that means is too many pwople have viewed it for that day. Try it again bro.<p>I love the foglights, but that's about it for the front bumper. I don't think we should fukk up a standard bumper for originality. I like the blits bumper plain. I think the fogs would look great with another bumper besides the blits style. Maybe a new design?<p>The hood looks terrible.<p>Z3 fenders belong ONLY on the Z3<p>The rear looks great.<p>I'm confused with one picture. The picture of the front of the red car. What headlights does it have?
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

z3 are tight even though its been out forever. You call it rice when its just another add on to a car when rice is gtr on a mustang. Call it rice I'm getting them and **** it I'm half korean and I eat rice so what.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

those look like some golf headlights...not exactly sure from all the dust but i think they are golf headlights.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

anyone who likes those foglights truly has no taste... I personally will be getting the Z3 fenders because I like them...
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)

Post by Guest »

I thought the hood was suppose to be Carbon Fiber, or is it gonna be?
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Thanks MazdaGirl for posting the Bodykit pics. I guess everyone has an opinion on the looks. I just wanna see the finished product before I make judgement.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

meh, i personally think it looks brutal,like if they just left the front mouth alone then fine, but the two HUGE *** holes just make it look stupid, but personal opion right :shrug: <p>peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Talon_66:
Thanks MazdaGirl for posting the Bodykit pics. I guess everyone has an opinion on the looks. I just wanna see the finished product before I make judgement.<hr></blockquote><p>exactly<p>all im gonna say right now is thanks to g-force for all the hard work theyre doin
NoVa<p>Image
HRO

Post by HRO »

Yea, I thought the hood was going to be one large inverted scoop, like an earlier posted pic. That hood is ugly.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
momo

Post by momo »

it din't turn out that good.i told him not to put those fog lights. :shrug:
HRO

Post by HRO »

Momo, so is the kit going to have those fog lights or not? casue it looks like they are toying with the idea, but probably already have the mold for the normal blitz without the lights.
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp

Return to “Appearance”