Finally getting somewhere on the CF hood project

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Paragon

Re: Finally getting somewhere on the CF hood project

Post by Paragon »

lemme know when you want 20 more bucks for the donor hood...i'll send it to you
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paragon:<BR><STRONG>lemme know when you want 20 more bucks for the donor hood...i'll send it to you</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thants great Jason. You can either paypal me at cjthor@hotmail.com or you can go to your local Hallmark and grab a card...choose wisely...and throw a twenty in.. <BR> :D Thanks for everyone's help with this project. I hope things work for us.<P> Jarid Perry <BR> 20375 NW Colonnade Dr.<BR> Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
brianho

Post by brianho »

Inverted all the way!!!
'92 MX-3 BPT Elegant Beige
Xero

Post by Xero »

I already had a little hood damage from the previous owner, but last night, My friend was driving my baby and we hit a deer. It's not too bad, but one side of the hood is bent up about 1cm on the driver side, and the paint is cracked where we hit the deer. With that, and the front of the hood needing a dent pulled/painted... do you guys think it may be cheaper to get a C/F hood? I'm trying to justify this in my mind, and I can't decide. If I do end up throwing down 4 bills for this, I don't think I'd want a scoop. Is that possible?<P>-T
-Only Two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity; and I am unsure of the former. -Albert Einstein
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

i am in for hood, lets get more people so we can have free shipping or u ment that whole price will be $400? or plus shipping.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Post by Guest »

You can Count me in, I am sure by the time this guy gets the CF Hood done and ready to make for everyone I can have the 4 bills. I Just hope it looks good on dark blue :p <P>Email Addy is importgoddess21@aol.com<P>Need a new hood anyways because i have alot of splattered bugs that have ruined my clear coat. Hey will this hood look good on the Blue Mica colored Mx-3's?? because thats what I have.

Post by Guest »

I am in :D
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Ok, here's the deal. The donor hood in used condition costs around $140.00, with still the possibiity of minor dings, holes, or creases. A new hood from the dealership costs $245.00 and comes flawless. Now, if we go for the used hood, each person would have to donate $14.00. If we go with the new hood from the dealership, each person would have to pitch in $24.50. A new hood would be alot better for the mold. What's an extra $25.00 bucks?......let us know what you guys decide! Or if anyone can get a hood in near perfect condition? Post it!..... :)
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
mx3boy

Post by mx3boy »

Hey i will pay $25.00 towards a new hood so that the cf hood is perfect. Just let me know where to send the money.
95 Black RS
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx3boy:<BR><STRONG>Hey i will pay $25.00 towards a new hood so that the cf hood is perfect. Just let me know where to send the money.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks mx3boy, all we need are a few more people that would like to donate.....<P> :cool:
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx3boy:<BR><STRONG>Hey i will pay $25.00 towards a new hood so that the cf hood is perfect. Just let me know where to send the money.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Look a few posts up. There is my home address or paypal. Whichever you decide to do please let me know. Thanks!
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

yo Jarid, my 20 is on the way tomorrow
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Do you still need people to buy this hood. If so I am interested. I mean I would have to get the money up soon probabaly would only take a month. If thats cool email me and I would like to get one. Fictionaldaydream@hotmail.com
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fictionaldaydream:<BR><STRONG>Do you still need people to buy this hood. If so I am interested. I mean I would have to get the money up soon probabaly would only take a month. If thats cool email me and I would like to get one. Fictionaldaydream@hotmail.com</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Yes I do and thanks..you got mail.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

....Ok we have around 9-11 people interested in the hood, and 5-6 that are willing to donate $$$ for the donor hood...all we need are a few more people.... :p
~FUeGo~

Return to “Appearance”