WHY MX-3's are so OVERLOOKED!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
rikymaru

Re: WHY MX-3's are so OVERLOOKED!!!

Post by rikymaru »

i can nae all of the mx3s in the small town of crestview....<P>My Yellow 1995 1.6<P>A 93 Special Edition owned by some girl at our school<P>and a Green 94 owned by a worker at Burger King<P>That is it. And dont even get me started on modded MX3s....I can enter any competition within 200 miles and win by default. I joked with my friends until I painted the car. I was going to scratch "Ford" on the back next to mazda, take one of the tires off at the competition, have the CD player hang out halfway, and remove one of the driving mirrors. AND ID STILL WIN! You think it would be awesome to win every car competition but it sucks that nobody does anything to the existing MX3s around here. But then there is the pros. My car is different. And since i have gotten it painted yellow nobody knows what my car is. I want to get a 30X emblem and put it on the car. That would throw everyone off :-)
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

Sometimes me and my girlfriend play "Count The Hondas" when we're out driving. It can be quite entertaining.<P>------------------<BR>'92 Tropical Emerald Green GS 5 spd 90k<BR>~~Tell me about cool MX3 stuff!~~<BR>g00se@hotmail.com
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
KWK MX3

Post by KWK MX3 »

them honda fans raving about that type R<P>R aparently for racing<P>here is a stat to think about:<P>type R HP :195<BR>type R TQ :130 (this cant be right, is it?<P>2.5L KLO3 HP: 165<BR>KLO3 Torque: 165<P>think about it...<BR>
KWK MX3

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”