klze electical help!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
cozmo959

klze electical help!!

Post by cozmo959 »

i was just wondering if i could get some help from anyone out there. i wanted to know what parts of the klze wire harness and sensors needed to be swapped with the stock k8 motor. im not to sure but there were two big bundles of wires that were cut when the engone was shipped but otherwise the rest of the klze wire harness seems to be fine, im assuming that one of the bundles leads to the ecu. what should i do about the ecu connection? thanks
Tyler17rose

Re: klze electical help!!

Post by Tyler17rose »

Use the K8 harness.
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

use ur stock k8 wiring harness. i swapped over all the sensors from the k8 to the ze to make sure bc some people do and some dont and while both motors are out u might as well.
also swap the water inlet neck if ur ze has only 2sensors bc the k8 has 3 and if u dont swap it ur gonna have to install the temp sensor somewhere else and have to extend the harness to connect it,
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
cozmo959

Post by cozmo959 »

ah ic thanks a lot

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”