KLZE.... Where to buy?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
lazzyie

Re: KLZE.... Where to buy?

Post by lazzyie »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ghandi1981:<BR><STRONG>damn and i bought the mount inserts from rafi and they wont fit the mx3???? damn that sucks cuz i ordered them....ill let you know it the ss clutch line from rafi fits the mx3 in the next couple of days lazzyie<BR>AJ</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ditch the ac get a smaller belt just for the alternator :), go on probetalk tell people you will sell the inserts for $50 with shipping included and they will buy em within a day, shipping is like $3.50, yeah i bought em too
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lazzyie:<BR><STRONG><P>ditch the ac get a smaller belt just for the alternator :), go on probetalk tell people you will sell the inserts for $50 with shipping included and they will buy em within a day, shipping is like $3.50, yeah i bought em too</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>caint ditch the A/C...having leather seats in south texas with no A/C is crazy....i need my A/C...<P>as for the inserts i will try and sell them on probetalk...but what should i do for the ones that i have in there now???<P>AJ
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

you need to reuse your motor mounts, just fill em with polyurethane, you can always ditch a/c! get racing seats! :)
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

not in this weather....115 degree heat index doesnt jive with the skin to leather contact...even with a sun blocker and tinted windows....shop called they have my 08 out of the engine bay :D :D :D next goes the ze<BR>AJ :D :D
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

To be without A/C in Texas is just insane. It gets way to hot here...
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

Sheesh, I couldn't begin to imagine living without A/C in South Florida, leather seats or no. <P>Even with A/C, getting in the car when it's been baking in the sun is something I dread. It takes at least 10 minutes for the air to start cooling enough to make me feel semi-comfortable. I don't even want to think about not being able to cool off. I guess it wouldn't be so bad with just open windows and sunroof, as long as you never have to stop moving! Once you get stuck in traffic or stopped at a red light, fuhgedabahdit!!!<P>Bad news is, I think my compressor is getting ready to go. It's starting to make a noise that sounds like when kids put cards in the spokes of their bike, but faster.
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Someone just told me that the Headers on the ZE are very restrictive and that I should really change them out during the swap... He was talking about 20 to 30 hp loss if I don't? Is this true, And if so what headers do I get? Where do I get them? Part #? How much?

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”