What have u paid for your ze?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions

What have u paid for your ze?

Post by Guest »

the person i am getting my motor from can;t have it here till augest and i need it faster then that! i was gonna pay 2100 with curved neck, tranny and shipped<P>where have u gotten yours and for what proce if u don;t mind me asking?>
ZUNE MX-3 Gs

Re: What have u paid for your ze?

Post by ZUNE MX-3 Gs »

have you looked the 850$ kl-ze post? we need people on the move really fast!!
BE FAST!!!
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

I can get you one for 2000cdn when ever you like
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokin mx-3:<BR><STRONG>I can get you one for 2000cdn when ever you like</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>with lsd and the 1 with the intake manny 4 the mx
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
pelado

Post by pelado »

$1200 US, ebay
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

$1197 out the door with liftgate fee, <A HREF="http://www.noyanusa.com" TARGET=_blank>www.noyanusa.com</A>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ZUNE MX-3 Gs:<BR><STRONG>have you looked the 850$ kl-ze post? we need people on the move really fast!!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Do you know when that is happening? And is it the one with the bent throtle neck?
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG>$1197 out the door with liftgate fee, <A HREF="http://www.noyanusa.com" TARGET=_blank>www.noyanusa.com</A></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>thanks dave but i was getting the ze not the 03,
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dj_Pawz_GS:<BR><STRONG><P>thanks dave but i was getting the ze not the 03,</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>So am I...<P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
white fish

Post by white fish »

guys remember to do the US to Canadian dollar conversion
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

$2000 for engine, ecu, motor mount inserts, timing belt, water pump, spark plugs, wires, exhaust manifolds, drive belts, fluids and other crap ya need, i am doing all the work myself and am finishing tommorow, god i hope it starts!!!!! engine from swapjdm.com $1500 with shipping and curved IM
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
ZUNE MX-3 Gs

Post by ZUNE MX-3 Gs »

I need one of them, so if anybody has a good offer or know a good source I will pick up one immediatly. I would prefeer the Ms-8 one for the manifold assembly issue, and of course, The ecu will be nedeed too. Please guys, be serious about this!
BE FAST!!!

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG><P>So am I...<P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>oh i couldn;t find any jdm motors on that page?
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

The straight IM will fit the mx-3 if you relocate brake booster and battery. I believe more power can be extracted by the straight IM.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I paid 2600 for a curved neck ZE.<P>2250.00 CDN + 15% tax<BR>If you can get one with the trans as well go for it thats the best price I've seen.<P>now lets clear some things up.<P>1200.00 US= 1920.00CDN<BR>+shipping =2070<BR>+duty and tax=2380.00 CDN<P>when you post answers make sure you look at where the person is. Its no good telling a Canadian he paid to much because he got his for 2000CDN and you(an American) only paid 1200US. Plus isn't it worth 100.00 or 200.00 to get an engine from some one close, just in case there is a problem and you need to send it back. If you send it back YOU have to pay the shipping.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”