2nd DIN

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Re: 2nd DIN

Post by neverenuff »

aight i'll take pic tommoro 03/09/02 and post but i need some one to tell me how i can post them on this post!!!i have no prob showing my set up!!!!!!!bump you say pic like im full of sh#t well i aint corny like that i don't bullsh#t about what i got im 26yr's old i aint a kid but for some reason every time i make a post you hate on me !!!!!!!!!!!!what up with that!!!!!or is it that you think you have the best car in this site.well let me see some pic of you're little beauty!!!!<BR> peace out!!!!!! :mad:
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS:<BR><STRONG>aight i'll take pic tommoro 03/09/02 and post but i need some one to tell me how i can post them on this post!!!i have no prob showing my set up!!!!!!!bump you say pic like im full of sh#t well i aint corny like that i don't bullsh#t about what i got im 26yr's old i aint a kid but for some reason every time i make a post you hate on me !!!!!!!!!!!!what up with that!!!!!or is it that you think you have the best car in this site.well let me see some pic of you're little beauty!!!!<BR> peace out!!!!!! :mad:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, what I did is set up a site on <A HREF="http://www.tripod.ca" TARGET=_blank>www.tripod.ca</A> and did it that way. Tripod.ca will let you post pics Tripod.com will not (so I've heard) Just put your pics on there, and send us a ling via the "image" button
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
94MX3

Post by 94MX3 »

You can put almost any type of monitor in the DIN slot (air fuel, boost, etc) thats what im planning on putting
No Cop No Stop I Dont Care<P>Daniel Jones<BR>94' Mx-3 RS<BR>Blaze Red<BR>1.6L DOHC

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”