Adjusting Projectors?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Adjusting Projectors?

Post by Sleeper6 »

So i put in the new headlights and they are amazingly bright but only one downfall... its in the wrong lane lol. Anyone else have projectors and know where the adjusters are to save me wasting to much time tomorrow? I figure theyre in the bulb cavity but thought maybe someone else might have done this first :lol:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
Mazdaspeed96743

Re: Adjusting Projectors?

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

Are these the Spyder MX3 Halo Projectors? If so then the adjuster that adjusts the height is behind the headlight and if you look stand over them it should be right there it is an 8mm bolt I believe..

8mm bolt is the other adjuster that pans the projector left and right, The other adjuster is beneath the rubber boot that protects the head light from moisture. It is in a kind of hard area but I believe I got it with a swivel..

I'm sorry if this had sound confusing but if you don't get an answer by tomorrow afternoon i'll help you out and take a pic on the exact location it is just too dark now to go outside and take pictures right now.
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Mine are the spec d with the three leds to the outside of the lamp. Anyone familiar with these?
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Alright so I had a chance to slide them back out and found some adjuster screws (I hope) that were tucked under the support when they were installed. Im going to pull them out and if they work Ill post a diagram for which adjusts which for future reference :D
93 GS red (wrecked)

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”