mx3 turbo header?????

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
bret94mx3
antispam: No

mx3 turbo header?????

Post by bret94mx3 »

ok sry if someone has asked this ? but i couldnt find it. im trying to find a mx3 1.6 b6 turbo header and iv been looking at the miata headers for the 1.6 b6, the bolt pattern seems to be the same but idk. could someone help?? thanks
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: mx3 turbo header?????

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74415" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

for future ref', this would be in the FORCED INDUCTION section

the year of your car is also very very important, please list as much info as poss. Any question you could ever have, has already been asked before. Keep in mind this car is not new.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/search.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

thanks for the link but the header he has he got from TJS and i dont like the looks of them and its not realy a header it more like a man manifold. the header from a miata points up and i done care if it dous i just want to no if the bolt pad is the same?? the miata 1.6 dohc and the mx3 1.6 dohc are thay the same
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

So you don't like the look of a log? Ya, a hella strong design - supporting 600hp sux. what do you mean by header? tube-runners? Oh, and mine is not from TJS - I have no idea who they are.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... 5&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

these are the main options. The miata bolts are the same... but you'll probably buy some 100.00 POS mani that will crack. Keep in mind, the flange on the mani dictates the type of turbo you will use. Have you decided what turbo you want to use?

Try searching
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

next time.. one post with the same crap will work.
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

ya and you still cant help. i asked for an answer and still dont have one
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

sry didnt see all of it. im at work and didnt take the time sry about that man thanks
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

ya im going to yous a t3/t4 turbo

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”