[FS] 18X9 +25 SSR VIENNA KREIS 4/5X100 W/SSR VALVE STEM CAPS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Steeb

[FS] 18X9 +25 SSR VIENNA KREIS 4/5X100 W/SSR VALVE STEM CAPS

Post by Steeb »

i bought these a while back

and years later i finally test fitted one wheel on my car

then i had them refinished. the wheels were taken apart completely. lips and center caps were polished and the face was stripped and clear coated. they have been vacationing on the plush carpet at my parents house for a while so they are a little dusty.

the size, width and pcd as well as the cost of refinishing and the price i bought them for is considered in the price.

$2250 but accepting decent offers
Last edited by Steeb on November 28th, 2009, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solo_ryder

Re: [FS] 18X9 +25 SSR VIENNA KREIS 4/5X100 W/SSR VALVE STEM CAPS

Post by solo_ryder »

Why would anyone with a mx want these?
Ukrman

Re: [FS] 18X9 +25 SSR VIENNA KREIS 4/5X100 W/SSR VALVE STEM CAPS

Post by Ukrman »

you should get some pics of them on the mx3..... can't see much on that side shot
any rubbing or anything? need wheel spacers?
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

Steeb

Re: [FS] 18X9 +25 SSR VIENNA KREIS 4/5X100 W/SSR VALVE STEM

Post by Steeb »

solo_ryder wrote:Why would anyone with a mx want these?
with posts like these no wonder your post count is so high but u are still a beginner after all these years.
Ukrman wrote:you should get some pics of them on the mx3..... can't see much on that side shot
any rubbing or anything? need wheel spacers?
There are many pictures of the faces already so the important part is to show a fitment picture. Rubbing depends on how stiff your suspension is as well as camber and stretch.
the fronts clear with no spacers. my coilover shock body's are thicker than oem shocks so in the rear i used a 7mm spacer to clear the rear shocks with my coilovers and stock crash bolts.
With rear camber plates (not available in 2003) at negative + camber bolts at positive to get a good number for tire wear probably dont need spacer on the rears.
they should clear bbk as they are "bippu" style wheels.

this is my G. this is the look i was going for with the mx3 project until it got tossed on the back burner so im getting rid of some parts
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I actually like those wheels. But the problem is your asking members to buy wheels that cost more than their Mx. Maybe post your ad in a different place, with people with newer cars, and bigger wallets.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

i know there is not a big market for these wheels but there are a few people on here including myself with about 15-20k into my car already and its not even halfway done. im hoping one of those people has or will reach the level of tuning soon.
at this level, one has already had fun with everything else that can be modified on a car and moved on to the precise calculations involved in finding the perfect stance.

im sure there are other ppl who would buy these wheels, i cant be the only wheel whore mx3 owner of so many thousands that appreciates a perfect stance.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

You probably are the only one who would pay to put a wheel like that on a mx3, hence why I said what I did. No need to talk like that to me, it was a serious question and your rims still being for sale to this day kinda proves my point. GLWS
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

I really like these wheels :love: ...but, right now i have to concentrate on getting my car done / running :lol:
GLWS!
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

there was definately a need since you are trolling in people fs thread.... there are people who would like them but like the posts above, they just arent there yet....

i wasnt in a rush to sell them considering how rare the specs of these wheels are so ill be happy whenever a well versed enthusiast picks them up from me when they reach that point.

I am not the only one putting wheels like this on a mx3.... have you ever checked out mx3.de? for many years ppl have been putting aggressive fitment on mx3's and everything else....

anyways, i just enrolled into a program ive been waiting on for a while so now i have more motivation to get them sold even tho id rather just sit on them.....

taking offers.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”