Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: Feedback: Mooneggs

Post by umcamara »

*Fanfare* All hail... :bowdown:
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

Bought a pair of Mazdaspeed/Corksport sideskirts, great transaction... very very good packing, probably could have dropped a box from Empire State Building and everything inside would have been fine :lol:
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

jeepscamping

Post by jeepscamping »

The running lights that you sent were great. And he did it for free! Appreciate your help! Like I said on my new memeber post-Seems that there are great guys and girls on this site. This proves it!!!!
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Purchased SS Autochrome Headers from Mark... All I have to say is don't ever hesitate to buy from this guy. The item was VERY reasonably priced and the shipping time was fast!

Would def. do business with again. Thanks Mark.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

He bought some floormats from me and paid instantly. He was also very patient waiting for the USPS to take FOREVER to deliver them. A+
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I forgot some past feedback!

I sold Mooneggs a Euro bumper cover in which he promptly paid. He was very understanding with me shipping it to a local warehouse which wasn't that local...

Then we worked together on finding the difference between the US and UK version of the bumper support, and locating him a replacement support since I didn't originally have one for his.

But this week I told him about some grey version of the mazda miata handles I had sourced and he promptly paid me for them. Sorry guys it didn't go up on the forums, I know mooneggs wanted a set back in the day. I told him there would be a shipping delay but he was of course, completely understanding.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
BlackMazdaMx-3

Post by BlackMazdaMx-3 »

Awsome transaction got an a/c buttion delete panel from him. Great shipping. kept me informed.
93 Mazda Mx-3 rs,BP-T swap,22psi,custom fmic,Custom 2-1/2 downpipe with external dump,2-1/2in downpipe back exhaust,Tuned with Megasquirt on E85,Mazda protege G-series transmission,GS rear disk brake swap,H&R lowering springs,corksport front/rear strut tower brace. Dynoed at 300hp and 330tq Mustang dyno, 8.5@87mph 1/8mile http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3139490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

93 Mazda Mx-3 GS,BP swap. Daily driver
blackknight

Post by blackknight »

very pleased with the transaction.....bought the srd hand brake handle very good shipping and handle in great shape....will def do business again!!!
mrgod718

Post by mrgod718 »

thanks mooneggs for the mazdaspeed shift knob! amazing transaction,great person and always checking up on things.thanks for everything bud.

kris
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Sold him a set of chrome handles this time. As usual, he paid, I smiled, shipped them off, solved world hunger, the end!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
SteeleMX3

Post by SteeleMX3 »

Sent me AC buttons/controls FREE OF CHARGE, whadda guy?!?!
kept me updated on what was happening even though everythin was FREE, very cool dude.

I give mark 2 thumbs up :2thumbsup:
1992 Mazda MX3 Precidia GS-KLZE :: Rockin' my world since 2009
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=72989 ---> Workloooogg
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I bought a CF hood from him, and he helped fit it. Shipping was instantanious. The price was great, too!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MapaX5

Post by MapaX5 »

bought a strut tower brace from him.
great guy, shipping took forever, although not HIS fault...he shipped it the following day as promised.
will buy from him again, as long as he uses UPS! lol.
thanks mark for understanding and being patient at the beginning.
'91 MX-5 with plenty of mods, '94 DOHC MX-3__HP Design muffler, glasspack, custom intake (superk's idea), KYB GR-2 shocks, projector headlights, GS front end, Rear Disc brake conversion, swaybar and tie bar, and lip spoiler, JDM mazdaspeed full-length side skirts,
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

When I needed little clip he sent me one and I had it in a couple of days. We need more people like that who are willing to help out/do a favor for a fellow mx-3'er.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

Another great transaction with Mark (as I expected), made a nice trade hatch latch for side marker, he shipped it right out! Thanks man! :D
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”