sensor?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Gods Father

sensor?

Post by Gods Father »

quick question: whats the sensor next to the green coolant temperature sensor? its pretty much the same thing...by the way the manufacturer of these engines wasnt really thinkin when they made the engine hoist spots on the engine cause thats where i lifted it from and thats what broke the sensor...
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
tehbrookzorz

Re: sensor?

Post by tehbrookzorz »

I think it's the temp sensor for the dash if memory serves me correctly.
Cody
Gods Father

Post by Gods Father »

i thought the green one was the temp sensor...
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Well, one's for the ecu and one's for the dash, I just don't remember which is which at the moment.
Cody

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”