OMG I got my GTR BPT

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... ings+block

This thread had all the markings to look at.........

Everything matched up I win lol now i need more money to put out. Damn it I hat when you go for the good stuff and it costs money. i will get picks guys. Sorry for being a d--- before.
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

honestly i wouldnt raise the boost until you have a way of tuning. i am running about 13 psi with a bottleneck on the cat and im hitting 222hp and 216 tq. get a fmic and a stand alone and get it tuned and push about 17-18 psi. should be aroung 260-270 at the wheels depending on aggressiveness of tune. the turbo is good for about 21-22 psi but i wouldnt go above 18-19psi. if you blow that turbo you cant easily find another one and to upgrade you have to get a custom turbo manifold made. i have the haltech and it works like it should.

oh and congrats on getting a gtr. they are very rare so take care of that motor. just dont come to texas so i can still claim my rights to the only gtr mx-3 in texas lol.

have fun
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

Well guys. I will take a picture of the motor soon but for now here is bothe a GTR and GTX turbo. It is close to impossible to get a GTR turbo which is on the left and if you notice the compressor on the GTX doesn't have studs to bolt up a metal neck on the inlet. Mine has the studs and the neck attached. I will keep you posted I still can;t find my god d*mn camra. Peace.

On right in this pic is the GTR on the left is the GTX.

Listening to: As I Lay Dying - Enjoy the Silence (Origionally Depeche Mode)
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”