terrorist nukes coming, when?

Off-Topic Discussions
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

There are two things you should never discuss with your friends. Politics and religion. :D
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Heres something to keep in mind, and this works for just about everything. Dont look up anything on the internet about something that may worry you.. My opinion? Its all bulls---. Think about it.. its somebodys job to write up this stuff and make it seem worse than it actually is. Not only the internet but every media.. tv, newspaper whatever. The fact here is writing up outrageous s--- is what gets peoples attention.
Anything like this you have to take with a grain of salt. Its completely bulls---. Remember when they thought saddam had huge stockpiles of nukes and weapons of mass destruction.. Yep well you dont hear too much about those stockpiles now and do you know why that is? Because people blow everything out of whack or always assume the worst.
I used to worry alot about stupid s--- like that.. and then occasionally make the horrible mistake of looking it up on the internet. Well no more because I now realize that no one knows what the hell there talking about anymore.. They cant even predict the weather for gods sake. So heres what you do if your worried about bombs and stuff, DONT. You want something to be worried about? Worry about how youre going to run the oil lines for your turbo on the mx3.. Or about how your gonna get traction without LSD and all that power. Get a turbo and a body kit and youll be right as rain.

Just look at these pics and feel better.

Hmm I dont remember seeing this on the news..

And just because.. This place here actually exists guys.. think about that..

93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Franko wrote:Anything like this you have to take with a grain of salt. Its completely bulls---.
A bit of a contradiction Franko, but I think I know where you're coming from and since I instruct CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear) Defence, I too am not going to loose sleep over it .... too many things in life to enjoy and miss out on. BTW, that pic with the kitten could have been me last year when I was in Bosnia, I kinda adopted and fed a stray even though it was against camp rules, but that's just me. The pic of the seaside city reminds me of other places I flew in while serving.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

Thankyou, that did make me feel better... That cat is absolutely adorable too.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I don't like cats but the soldiers get my respect. So thanks to all those that have to spend there time in that hot a-- shity weather just so the media can distort what they do and make them look like they are not welcome there.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

the pic of the city is rio de jeneiro. What you dont see in that pic is the slums in the hills. Where people are too poor to even send their kids to school. Shacks made of sheet metal just thrown together. It may look good there but theres a behind the scenes look you dont get in that picture. I think its probably just a tourism attraction picture.

Dont we all wish a city could be perfect

Return to “Off-Topic”