terrorist nukes coming, when?

Off-Topic Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

terrorist nukes coming, when?

Post by mitmaks »

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45203

Thoughts?

WASHINGTON – As London recovers from the latest deadly al-Qaida attack that killed at least 50, top U.S. government officials are contemplating what they consider to be an inevitable and much bigger assault on America – one likely to kill millions, destroy the economy and fundamentally alter the course of history, reports Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union – including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads. In addition, documents captured in Afghanistan show al-Qaida had plans to assemble its own nuclear weapons with fissile material it purchased on the black market.

In addition to detonating its own nuclear weapons already planted in the U.S., military sources also say there is evidence to suggest al-Qaida is paying former Russian special forces Spetznaz to assist the terrorist group in locating nuclear weapons formerly concealed inside the U.S. by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Osama bin Laden's group is also paying nuclear scientists from Russia and Pakistan to maintain its existing nuclear arsenal and assemble additional weapons with the materials it has invested hundreds of millions in procuring over a period of 10 years.

The plans for the devastating nuclear attack on the U.S. have been under development for more than a decade. It is designed as a final deadly blow of defeat to the U.S., which is seen by al-Qaida and its allies as "the Great Satan."

At least half the nuclear weapons in the al-Qaida arsenal were obtained for cash from the Chechen terrorist allies.

But the most disturbing news is that high level U.S. officials now believe at least some of those weapons have been smuggled into the U.S. for use in the near future in major cities as part of this "American Hiroshima" plan, according to an upcoming book, "The al-Qaida Connection: International Terrorism, Organized Crime and the Coming Apocalypse," by Paul L. Williams, a former FBI consultant.

According to Williams, former CIA Director George Tenet informed President Bush one month after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that at least two suitcase nukes had reached al-Qaida operatives in the U.S.

"Each suitcase weighed between 50 and 80 kilograms (approximately 110 to 176 pounds) and contained enough fissionable plutonium and uranium to produce an explosive yield in excess of two kilotons," wrote Williams. "One suitcase bore the serial number 9999 and the Russian manufacturing date of 1988. The design of the weapons, Tenet told the president, is simple. The plutonium and uranium are kept in separate compartments that are linked to a triggering mechanism that can be activated by a clock or a call from the cell phone."

According to the author, the news sent Bush "through the roof," prompting him to order his national security team to give nuclear terrorism priority over every other threat to America.

However, it is worth noting that Bush failed to translate this policy into securing the U.S.-Mexico border through which the nuclear weapons and al-Qaida operatives are believed to have passed with the help of the MS-13 smugglers. He did, however, order the building of underground bunkers away from major metropolitan areas for use by federal government managers following an attack.

Bin Laden, according to Williams, has nearly unlimited funds to spend on his nuclear terrorism plan because he has remained in control of the Afghanistan-produced heroin industry. Poppy production has greatly increased even while U.S. troops are occupying the country, he writes. Al-Qaida has developed close relations with the Albanian Mafia, which assists in the smuggling and sale of heroin throughout Europe and the U.S.

Some of that money is used to pay off the notorious MS-13 street gang between $30,000 and $50,000 for each sleeper agent smuggled into the U.S. from Mexico. The sleepers are also provided with phony identification, most often bogus matricula consular ID cards indistinguishable from Mexico's official ID, now accepted in the U.S. to open bank accounts and obtain driver's licenses.

The Bush administration's unwillingness to secure the U.S.-Mexico border has puzzled and dismayed a growing number of activists and ordinary citizens who see it as the No. 1 security threat to the nation. The Minuteman organization is planning a major mobilization of thousands of Americans this fall designed to shut down the entire 2,000-mile border as it did in April with a 23-mile stretch in Arizona.

According to Williams' sources, thousands of al-Qaida sleeper agents have now been forward deployed into the U.S. to carry out their individual roles in the coming "American Hiroshima" plan.

Bin Laden's goal, according to the book, is to kill at least 4 million Americans, 2 million of whom must be children. Only then, bin Laden has said, would the crimes committed by America on the Arab and Muslim world be avenged.

There is virtually no doubt among intelligence analysts al-Qaida has obtained fully assembled nuclear weapons, according to Williams. The only question is how many. Estimates range between a dozen and 70. The breathtaking news is that an undetermined number of these weapons, including suitcase bombs, mines and crude tactical nuclear weapons, have already been smuggled into the U.S. – at least some across the U.S.-Mexico border.

The future plan, according to captured al-Qaida agents and documents, suggests the attacks will take place simultaneously in major cities throughout the country – including New York, Boston, Washington, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles.

In response to the G2 Bulletin revelations, Chris Simcox, founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, a citizen action group demanding the U.S. government take control of its borders, said an immediate military presence on the borders is now imperative "to stop the overwhelming influx of unidentified, potentially hostile and seditious persons coming across at an alarming rate."

"Terrorists have carte blanche to carry practically anything they want across our national line at this time," he said. "As ordinary citizens have warned this government for years, the only surprising part about the new information reported here is that nothing apocalyptic from Mexican-border weapons trafficking has yet happened. Terrorism has reared its ugly head in London again these past few days, and as we know all too well we are not immune in this country. At this point, the next attempt to attack America at home is just a matter of 'when,' not 'if.' And our unsecured borders have surely contributed to this threat – yet our government officials continue to fiddle while our nation's margin of security and safety burns away. The president and Congress had better wake up before they have to answer for another devastating terrorist incursion on our own soil
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

From that perspective, the outlook looks pretty bleek. One more reason to take up arms??? As a current full time instructor on Military Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defense, I usually refer to this particular site for more "unglorified" current events. Still, it's a US based source, it doesn't overstate the issues or blow the what if's or could be's out of proportion. Try this place for perhaps a less than sensationalized account of the NBCD / WMD world.

http://www.nti.org

http://www.nti.org/d_newswire/issues/20 ... l#32D23DEC
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

In some ways.. I dont think it would be such a bad thing for the US to get a bloody nose.. in a lot of ways the US has become the bully of the world regardless of what we, the average citizen, believe or request of our government. State and federal governments are completely out of control in almost all aspects of spending and taxing. Back in 1776.. the forefathers of the US went to war with England for the same s--- our government does to us today.

Now dont think I am some commie or left wing activist cause I am not. But I am not blind either. In more than a few ways.. its time that our government was held accountable for the crap they do. Its a pity that greed and personal ambition are more important to our elected political officials than the well being of the country and its citizens.

Many countries around the world would love to see the US taken down. What they dont realize is that for the most part.. the average citizen of the US is completely innocent and often has no idea or concept of what the government does or the policies that they put into place and abide by.

On a positive note.. its only a matter of time before we, the citizens of the US, take back control of the government.. it will be a bloodless fight and if we are fortunate it will occur before the rest of the world has had enough of us. The internet is going to change how the people of the US vote. It will change the pathetic voter turnout that we have had and put the real voice of the people back into the government. Our current government recognizes the threat that the internet poses to them, which is why they have been lethargic and ambivalent to the security needs of the net.. if the internet was secure.. there would be no reason NOT to have elections held via website both on the federal and state political arena's.

To summarize.. we, as a people, no longer need our elected officials to adhere to a "Father knows best" policy, what we, the people of this and future generations need, is concise information and more opportunities to express our opinions. Instead of 3 elected officials in Washington DC telling the rest of the delegates that they "Believe" what a given state wants.. they will have the actual voice of the people right in front of them telling them exactly what we want. I guess we can only hope this happens before its to late.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

In in agreance with Tunes. I see all too often that we now have some new law or ordanance that seems completely out of what we the people would want. The internet is great tool if used properly and with a bit of education. It will take some time, but future generations will make the change and the internet will be the place where government is decided. I don't think it will be for some time still as even my generation is not completely comfortable with computers. I am pretty good with computers, but my little brother hacked my office's computers to where I couldn't use any of them without his "password", if that is what you want to call it, when he was 5. I think it will be his generation to make the change.
Books and stories like the one posted by Mitmaks are the kind of things that we need to watch out for. His story seems like a complete scare tactic to get attention, and maybe that is what is needed. I think he is taking it a bit too far though. There is every possiblilty that we have cell groups with nuclear weapons in hand and ready to kill millions. The fact that they have come into our country armed such is not suprising. We have a vast mass of land with numerous ways to enter. The Mexican border may not be patrolled and completely under control, but where on any border of ours is? We need to stay vigilant and continue our lives. We also need to be more careful of what our government is doing "for us" and make changes where we see them. Action is key.
I try to be a realist and keep all aspect of the story in mind and in check. We are very likely to see more terrorist attacks, but I can't let that run or ruin my life. I will continue to be more watchful, but will at the dame time not change any part of my daily routine. One day Bin-Laden will get what is coming to him.
On a side note: Voter tourn-out was almost record in Georgia last election, so make sure to encourage friends and family to vote and for those that say they don't want to for one reason or another find a convincing arguement to pose. We cannot make a difference if only some of us vote. It is not truely a country run by it's people if only a small ercentage turn out to choose our leaders.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

I'd stay away from that web site.... From the site:

Previous stories:

Al-Jazeera to look at open U.S. border

Mexico's blind eye to al-Qaida activity

Non-Mex illegal crossing surge

Islam on march south of border

FBI chief warns of aliens from al-Qaida-tied nations

Al-Qaida runs own travel agency

Financial squeeze pushed al-Qaida south of the border

Al-Qaida south of the border?

Terrorist base south of the border

Terrorists active in U.S. 'backyard'

A Mexico cover-up of U.S. terrorist threats?

Defector: Chavez gave $1 million to al-Qaida
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Having a bit of an inside track on some of this, I don't think the biggest worry will be Nuke but rather Bio. Dollar fo dollar, Bio has much more far reaching capibilities on a scale cost-wise of 600 to 1. That being the case, I believe when or if it happens, it will be so incidious and subtle that any countermeasures will be a band-aid solution at best. I really don't think that the 49th parallel is going to matter much at that point.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

I bet the author of that story looks for the black helicopters too.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

yeah that website is one of those retarded conspiracy theory websites with bulls--- stories.

Just like the "china is eventually going to take over the world" theory that a lot of these people think of.

Yet they might have something to it...do you really think china likes us? 30 years from now...do you think thye could flatten our a-- in a war?

I believe its possible and something to worry about more than this terrorist bombing bulls---. China is growing and will continue to grow, and consume our resources. Eventually disputes about resources will happen between our country and others probably resulting in conflicts of god-knows how big.

Makes sense to me....but some of the "conspiracies" that people dream up relating to china or nuclear weapons are ridiculous....but the china half, i believe SOME points of view.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

china is gonna take over the world slowly,

if they dont they will be part of the end of it. China has even threatened
the usa with nuclear war.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

I don't know how many of you have ever been to China.... I have. When I stayed with a family, I learned that one of the peoples greatest fears was war; not with the U.S., but in general. I am far from any "expert" on the matter, but I seriously doubt that war with China is inevitable. Outside of a full scale nuclear war (which in that case, we would all die anyhow because Russia, France, GB, China, and US would all send their birds at launch....) I doubt that China fair well in a war against the US. Sure, they are an economical power. However, the people have no will or reason to fight. If you ever see the country and population, you wil understand what I mean.
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

life will go on after anything happens. History has taught us that empires rise and empires fall. No matter who it is theres always someone else that tries to topple the other. Now is the prime of the US empire but it will, like all previous empires, fall to make way for another. We as people just need to live our lives as normal. Ignore stories designed to scare you because it wont help you. If or when an attack happens its almost impossible to predict. Theres nothing that can be done to stop it. Bin Laden isnt the end of it, there will be someone after him and someone after that.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

well china is run by a phsychotic dipshit who is hellbent on world domination.

well thats according to the theories. But i do think there is something to it. I don't trust the communist leader of china. Sure he's being more lax about some retarded laws they have over there so the country can prosper but any idiot would ensure that their economy boom would continue...it only accelerates their growth & rise to power.

Watch that a--hole start bullying countries (like taiwan, possibly korea) in a few years once they have the $$$, technology & military stregnth to do so. I betcha it'll happen sometime in our lifetime.

If crazyass dictator-like a--holes keep becoming the leaders in china then it'll continue to worsen as the country grows. Simple as that. If you haven't checked, the people leading the country right now aren't exactly nice people, nor do they regard us highly.
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

The USA is full of itself... And it's not just the government and it's officials.. Quite a few people LIKE the thought of killing afghans and iraqi's. And SOME of them even like the idea of killing them for OIL.
Besides, the US isn't the most importaint thing ever, not even close... We always act like nothing else matters. "OMG PARIS HILTON, JESUS, REALITY TV, GAYS-ARE-BAD".
Dear america, get over yourself.

And we wonder why people hate us?
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

^^ agreed...i hate how our society depicts itself through the media.

I'm watching G4 TV today and see this godawful show called street fury. Of course they have some gangster black guy hosting it who talks like he's half retarded and flips his wrist around "bling bling". LIke thats how everyone in the street scene is! Then he interviews normal people and they try to act all cool around him for some reason, and they show stupid a-- products that are ridiculously overpriced and he acts like they are a great deal.

And watching MTV makes me want to go columbine on their studios. People say "oh ppl don't follow MTV" the hell they dont! GO TO THE MALL and look at all the teenage girls. All dressed like whores, acting like whores, while the boys talk like gangstas.

And don't get me started on the 8-year old children who have cellphones. I want to bitchslap their parents.

This entire country is going down the toilet. Our only focus is on capitalism and with that comes nothing but greed. People are slowly becoming more self-centered, having no common courtesy or decency and its going to keep getting worse. Probably why EVERYONE HATES THE USA! or maybe everyone is jealous.
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I haven't watched techtv since G4 took over the station, all the shows are crap, except Robot Wars, that kicks a--, and maybe X-Play once in a while, but it used to be a station i'd keep on the TV 24/7, now I'm lucky if I watch one show on it every 2 weeks. Screen Savers used to kick a--, everything for the computer n00b to the hardcore nerd, all the gadgets they had, but ever since they changed the format and removed alot of the content, got rid of 90% of the cast and removed the audience, it killed it huge, now that "Attack of the Show" watch it's twice, almost puked, and never looked back.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Off-Topic”