PLEASE POST, NEED INPUT!!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

Since you don't get the grinding when you push the pedal in or put it in neutral, it is most likely your transmission. When the transmission is in neutral, the clutch is still engaged. This rules out the clutch. Pull your transmission and replace it. If by some miracle you notice a faulty clutch in the process, just replace the clutch and call it a day.
T61 powered KLZE
newflow

Post by newflow »

it sounds like your slave cylinder or clutch line gave out and isn't disengageing the clutch.

when you shift, you are ruining your transmissions synchros every time you hear that grinding sound.
I totally agree with what GRO HARLEM stated. It is what I was trying to say in more detailed way... :D

Good One Gro Harlem.
Compact Gladiator

"Do not follow the path, instead; go where there is no path and leave a trail"

WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/NEWFLOW81
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

i posted a reply on this (follow up and inquizition), it turned out to be the driver's side axel. please check other post for the questions i have regarding this topic thanks
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”