no more vs. questions!!!

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
maldo

Re: no more vs. questions!!!

Post by maldo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> "sleeping" thats bad man, so dont drink and drive, or u wont be belonging to fellow mx3sers around here <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's pretty low man, especially when you don't have the facts. <P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I slowly starting to wonder how mitmaks got the cars he has...after reading his posts his IQ seems to get lower and lower... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I feel dumber every time I read the crap he writes.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

hey dude protege sts posted it himself that he was sleeping and wrecked it, and if he would be smart enough he could fix it, i could fix his protege anyways, but i guess all he can do is talk.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
maldo

Post by maldo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> so dont drink and drive <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That is what I was referring to. <P>I highly doubt you could fix that car. If you are so good at it, let's see some of your previous work.
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

Aren't we ALL jealous of Mitmarks? I certainly am. His car is just so "tyte" that I can't even describe it. And all his technical posts just make me want to strive to become great like him. I can vouch for David on this very topic too. He on multiple occasions has commented on just how intelligent Mitmarks is. I'm sure that Maldo, Pelado, Ashley, and the rest of MX-3 core members feel the same way. With his technical expertise, as expressed in the following comments...<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>i know my mx can brake nice other day i layed patch about 30 ft.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>sorry but civic hatch runs low 13's<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>hey i have idea about swapping in small block 350 chevy in my mx-3 in future...upgrading it to around 600 hp car...will need much work but its gonna be worth it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> (another show of his amazing engineering abilities that we all admire)<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>i guess some people think that if they put more money into their intakes their car will be faster than those people's that have cheaper intakes lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>theres many stuff out there that can be fit on mx but some people dont care some just lazy and dont wanna research about it. even some electronic components can be swappable from civics and other cars <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>i am not very mechanical<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>And how much horsepower do you get? 30 or so? if so...it burns more fuel and car gets more heavy from engine load and these extra horsies get to pull weight of engine> so its not worth it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> (Comparing a K8 to a KL...apparently nobody else knew the KL weighed so much more. Good thing he was here to correct everyone.)<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>If its bigger doesnt mean better duh its like comparing eclipse GSX with 4 cyl to camaro with 8 ....GSX will beat s out of it.<BR>626 is lot slower than mx-3...no smarty would put 626 engine in mx-3..slow<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>me and my buddy and his cousin took mine SE to 60 in 2nd in 5 secs...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>the best way is to get DSM buddy he will teach u a lot of things about turbos.DSM's have been building best turbos in street cars since they were made. best bet is to swap most parts from some dsm car and do custom work urself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>From all of us, Cheers to you Mitmarks for taking the time to educate us all with your vast knowledge.<p>[ October 29, 2002: Message edited by: ProtegeSTS ]
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ProtegeSTS:<BR>[QB]Aren't we ALL jealous of Mitmarks? I certainly am. His car is just so "tyte" that I can't even describe it. And all his technical posts just make me want to strive to become great like him. I can vouch for David on this very topic too. He on multiple occasions has commented on just how intelligent Mitmarks is. I'm sure that Maldo, Pelado, Ashley, and the rest of MX-3 core members feel the same way. With his technical expertise, as expressed in the following comments...<P> <P>From all of us, Cheers to you Mitmarks for taking the time to educate us all with your vast knowledge.<P><BR>u know it. i've been taking notes. :D i can't wait until i go to the track and tell all of the big dogs there what i've learned.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

I think this board should start a "Posts of fame" section now that i've read this. Its too hilarious!
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

hey protege sts u know i got on ur a-- huh, thats why u typed all those comments for like year i have been here, u collected them all dude like momma collects condoms under son's bed, checking how "good" he was all night. I bet u sat there whole night, dude, :D just making sure u collect all comments. :D <BR>by the way its mitmaks not mitmarks, and dont drink and drive its bad for you, and your former protege, if u want me i can fix it for u, laters ;)
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
Tman

Post by Tman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02:<BR><STRONG>I think this board should start a "Posts of fame" section now that i've read this. Its too hilarious!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Im kinda thinking the same! That would be funny.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

Nevermind...<p>[ October 29, 2002: Message edited by: ProtegeSTS ]
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Personal discrepencies should be handled by an admin or off the UBB. This is no place for degrading or obcene comments. If you have something to say that will offend others, dont bring it here. Its a waste of space and bandwith.
pelado

Post by pelado »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02:<BR><STRONG>I think this board should start a "Posts of fame" section now that i've read this. Its too hilarious!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'll vote for that! There are some gems in this thread. :D
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

This has to be one of the funniest "topics" I've EVER read. Hilarious :D<P>frank
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
tk1138

Post by tk1138 »

To get back to the first coments about this post, <A HREF="http://mx-3.com/brochure/specifications.cfm" TARGET=_blank>http://mx-3.com/brochure/specifications.cfm</A> says the GS is 8.5, so that's a bit faster....<P>And concerning the more recent posts: I enjoy reading posts that are very critical of what others (and myself) say. Maybe sometimes, some people go too far into attacking charicter, but they wouldn't be able to if the 'victems' didn't give them any amunition.
tk1138<P>There's not really anything I want to say over and over.
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH<BR>AHAHAHAHAHAAAA<P>Hey guys.... lets add a realy big performance sticker... it gives ya a 40HP gain over the little performance stickers +5HP!<P>HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA You guys crack me up!!!!!!!! <P>P.S. <BR>MitMATs.... sorry to tell ya dude but the evadence was presented by Protege STS & you just admited to guilt by saying he collected YOUR posts! WORD of ADVICE.... bringing up that momma jokes etc... ain't gonna help put out tha fire....you might as well spray either on it n watch it blaze!!!! However we'll give ya 5HP for trying!!!LOL :roll:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

Profanity and baseless flaming is not allowed.<p>[ November 24, 2002: Message edited by: David Coleman ]

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”