no more vs. questions!!!

A forum for Drag Strip/Track Racing Discussions. (NO Street Racing or Kill Stories, they WILL be deleted.)
THStrumpet

no more vs. questions!!!

Post by THStrumpet »

i dont remember if someone already posted this, but so everyone will stop asking "can my car beat a ....." here is a huge a-- list of 1/4 mile and 0-60 times.....<BR> <A HREF="http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread ... adid=89582" TARGET=_blank>http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread ... d=89582</A>
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
Xero

Re: no more vs. questions!!!

Post by Xero »

It's really dissapointing to see where a stock MX-3 falls in that list. Is it really 9.2 to 60... I don't count or anything, but it feels faster than that.<P>Guess it's time to start saving for a ZE.<P>-T
-Only Two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity; and I am unsure of the former. -Albert Einstein
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

Ahmen to no more will I win questions! There is also <A HREF="http://www.car-stats.com/stats/default.aspx" TARGET=_blank>Car Stats</A><p>[ October 14, 2002: Message edited by: lazzyie ]
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

I believe the 60 time is going through the regular shift points.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

ya that 9. whatever seconds is b*** mx Gs is at least 2-3 seconds faster than that, those who tested it were some "taurus" TRAFFIC SAFETY drivers that drive "very carefully". i dont know about other ones but mine is about 7 sec or less when weather is not humid. i know my mx can brake nice :D other day i layed patch about 30 ft.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

I imagine all those figures are from standard transmission/or base model vehicles yes/no?<BR>Because my buddy who had a Lexus Is300 with that stupid triptronic transmission couldn't get under 16.3 stock [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

that is definitly a handy resource. it will come in handy :D
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mitmaks:<BR><STRONG>ya that 9. whatever seconds is b*** mx Gs is at least 2-3 seconds faster than that, those who tested it were some "taurus" TRAFFIC SAFETY drivers that drive "very carefully". i dont know about other ones but mine is about 7 sec or less when weather is not humid. i know my mx can brake nice :D other day i layed patch about 30 ft.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Your 30 ft patch just means that you cant threshold brake worth a danm and your tires are crappy, congradulations.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

I slowly starting to wonder how mitmaks got the cars he has...after reading his posts his IQ seems to get lower and lower...
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

hey dudes dont hate me cause i have better cars than u do(by the way i work whole week, instead of bs whole time on board like "some members here with hig IQ") hate me cause i am faster than u ;)
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

by the way protege sTS whatever the @)%#! that means, :D you better go to school learn how to properly spell dude, cause people don't like reading your "wise a--" posts
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Actually I like reading Protege STS's "Wise a--" posts, as you so intelligently put it. I would call them satirical, or circumstantial humor.<P>Anyway, 30ft isn't a good thing when you're braking. I hope, maybe, you were using your E-brake to get that kind of distance. In which case I'd like to watch your car 2 minutes after you park on a steep hill. The other reason, perhaps, would be that you were going too fast and you braked suddenly because of some risky driving.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ryencool:<BR><STRONG>I slowly starting to wonder how mitmaks got the cars he has...after reading his posts his IQ seems to get lower and lower...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hahahahahaha!<P> :D
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

cmon david ure cool guy, but i dont get whats so funny of that post, that dude is just plain jealous of me. ;)
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

in protegests's case i dont see why hes laughing at me, making fun of me and not only me, hes been making fun of other members. But didnt i see pic of his former protege he wrecked "sleeping" thats bad man, so dont drink and drive, or u wont be belonging to fellow mx3sers around here<P>(by the way thats low IQ to crash cars) he he :D ;)

Return to “Drag Strip/Track Racing”