my dyno graph from last summer

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mattster

Re: my dyno graph from last summer

Post by mattster »

oh no here we go again :roll: .
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

call me stupid but why did they only run the dyno to 6250rpms?
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by boostedmx:
with those numbers you will never see a 12. maybe a 15 high 14 at most...
with the nitrous maybe a low 14..[ February 26, 2003: Message edited by: boostedmx ]
<hr></blockquote><p>well thanks for your opinion.<p>suck me off and swallow my big fat load.
IM A BASTARD and I never asked for your opinion.<p>"call me stupid but why did they only run the dyno to 6250rpms?"<p>ok. your stupid.<p>why should I run my engine to 7000 RPM when its clear that my peak power and torque is before 6000 rpm.<p>[ February 26, 2003: Message edited by: curtklze ]</p>
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> well thanks for your opinion.<p>suck me off and swallow my big fat load.
IM A BASTARD and I never asked for your opinion. <hr></blockquote><p>not trying to piss u off, just stating a fact. IF i wanted to piss u off, i would say that most of the hondas at the track are gonna walk all over you... so in your eyes,,,i can see why hondas suck..
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

WOW can u feel the love everyone
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

lol everyone seems to like pissing everyone off.. i mean you post something like boostedmx did and direct to someone like curt... i mean COME ON, you know you were trying to piss him off! ahhh rob is right tho, the love... FEEL IT, FEEL THE LOVE DAMN YOU! lol i dunno im dead tired, lates!
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by thebonestockkid:
lol everyone seems to like pissing everyone off.. i mean you post something like boostedmx did and direct to someone like curt... i mean COME ON, you know you were trying to piss him off! ahhh rob is right tho, the love... FEEL IT, FEEL THE LOVE DAMN YOU! lol i dunno im dead tired, lates!<hr></blockquote><p>Ya Your right man. it seems like it is everyones goal to try to piss others off. Common guys we have the same interest (mx-3) so lets try to help each other out and ecnourage each other and stop all this bs
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

I would like to see boostedmx and mx3man say the stuff that they say, to people's face. They won't learn until they get the $hit kicked out of them. A lot of people who are on the net as a whole, figure that they can hide behind the screen. If you "other" guys ever came out to a meet, you may develop respect for people. Kurt is a pretty nice guy and so is Rob and I could go on. Jademx (Jon) is a pretty nice guy too. Jon has to be a nice guy though as he is pr for himself. Hell, he's at almost every show and he's in FF2.
Maybe you "other" guys can learn a lesson in life from guys like Jon as he's a class act and 'you' are not! Jon, sorry to use your name in vane. :shrug: <p>one
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Actually his number seem to be right on for a wheel dyno, especially for the climate and situation he was in, the numbers aren't bad at all, next time, see if they'll stick a fan over your engine or something, still won't simulate air running to your engine while at full throttle, but will help cool it a little. :shrug: nice numbers.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EBUCKS:

Maybe you "other" guys can learn a lesson in life from guys like Jon as he's a class act and 'you' are not! Jon, sorry to use your name in vane. :D <p>sorry for the bad language.<p>
I am a bastard
IM your daddy!
Say my name! Beeeaaatch!<p>
grand pa rocks<p>[ February 27, 2003: Message edited by: curtklze ]</p>
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

hehehehe, <p>I kinda think curtklze rocks ;D
I`m looking forward to see what you all say, after he`s finished with the work on his car, and he`s right. :) <p>Anyway, the most important thing about owning a car, is that the owner is happy with it, and enjoys driving it. What other people means, is not important.<p>I`m no Honda fan, but there`s plenty of people that are. That`s only good, as we get lot`s of hot cars on the road.<p>My car`s engine is stock, but I`m happy with it as it is. And that`s what`s important to me, and should be to the rest of you aswell :D <p>nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ahhah gotta love curt, hes a joker
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

Today on horse power tv they did another mustange this time it was a 96 4.7l and stock it dyno'd 177hp. After all the mods they did it dyno'd 205hp
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EBUCKS:
I would like to see boostedmx and mx3man say the stuff that they say, to people's face. They won't learn until they get the $hit kicked out of them. <p>one<hr></blockquote><p>First of all, im not trying to start anything. I was simply stating i was not impressed at all with his numbers. Second of all, if you want to see what i look like, go here.. http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/mx3man83 I am not afraid to say anything to anybodys face since chances are, i will be able to whoop their a$$. Before you get all butt hurt about what i just said, keep in mind i am not trying to show off or anything or prove how "tough" i am, im just letting you know i dont hide behind an internet face or alias. peace homes.<p>[ March 02, 2003: Message edited by: mx3man83 ]</p>
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

P.S., i love everyone on this site!! yes, even the ricers and the pricks... :)
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”