klze turbo kit group buy

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Re: klze turbo kit group buy

Post by babyblueMX3 »

Originally posted by rmcg5:
1. mdavis - full kit
2. babybluemx3 - exhaust piping
3. rmcg5 - full kit
eee that would be

1. mdavis - Full Kit
2. babybluemx3 - exhaust piping
3. Curve- Exhaust piping (manifold & piping)
4. Rdawg000 - Full Kit
5. Golliwog - Full Kit
6. rmcg5 - Full Kit
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Approx when would the money be needed if I commit to this group buy?

Do we pay some up front, and the rest when the kit is completed/picked up?

I was saving for a new laptop, but turbos are nice as well.
T.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
korban

Post by korban »

hey all, getting paid this weekend so i will be picking up the turbo next week :) .
Now in regards to payment.. Im not fronting anyone so if you please I have one easy payment plan 100% down with non to pay later :) cheques only if you please as I dont want to be responsible for money orders. The final price will be posted once I have installed the turbo and tested everything.

Thanks.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

hey korban...I know I may be buging but I would like and probably everyone for you to post pics of your progress so far...For myself, I want to see what size of pipes you are using and what is the exact route...
I'm asking this because I already have many things now for my set-up and will begin to mount some things (i.e. intercooler) and I want to know where to route my piping..

thanx
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
korban

Post by korban »

sure no prob ill grab my brothers digital camera next week and pin some pics up for you all :)
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

great..cant wait to see this :froggie_red:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
rdawg000

Post by rdawg000 »

Hey Korban im done for this and everything but i think ur gonna have a realy hard time gettin people to actaully go threw with this because basically they have to give you a 2000 or whatever dollar cheque with no guarantee that there gonna get anything jsut thought i would through my two cents in
korban

Post by korban »

Im doing this as a favor to the mx-3 community as its helped me out in the past .. i dont mind if people dont want it.. quite opposite to the fact less of a hassle on me.. no extra time making kits :) plus i know it will cost them nearly 5k minimum to get this done anywhere else so seroiusly its not an issue for me :) anymore stupid comments like this seriously ill just say screw everybody. Ive sank a lot of money into this all ready and .Im providing a service for nothing ( i dont benifit from a group buy as im working on the master set) so if theres any headaches with people not paying or complaining ill just walk away from it :) .
As im sure most of you can understand :)
Thanks.
Jon_Carnie

Post by Jon_Carnie »

i might be interested, if i could ever get some info on how this kits put together... :)
korban

Post by korban »

this kit is being made to practically bolt on the klze.. with the exception of moving the battery.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

i couldnt possible get one reserved for me in abour 3 years? lol...i don't think its possible but i'd thought i'd try.

Ty
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Jon_Carnie

Post by Jon_Carnie »

Originally posted by korban:
this kit is being made to practically bolt on the klze.. with the exception of moving the battery.
so i am asuming that the turbo is going to be where the battery used to be? where are the exhaust pipes and intercooler pipes being ran? is the crossmember going to have to be modded? what sized intercooler are you using? is it going to be a water cooled turbo? this is some of the info that i'm looking for :2thumbsup:
korban

Post by korban »

will post the exacts of turbo etc once i have picked it up .. yes,
the turbo goes where the battery goes.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I've got some change laying around, I may be interested....I must first know what kind of turbo is going to be used, etc....I've done a bit of research and have found that a version of a t3/t4 would suit our engines decently (for a street set up). I wanna run about 8 lbs of boost, going through a FMIC should drop it down to about 6 which is where I want to be.

I've got nitrous now, and its fun, but If the price is right I will definitely go for boost. :2thumbsup:
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

im wicked new to this car, i've got the 1.6 sohc, probably the smallest they make for this car...
whats the engine code for this engine, and will it work with the turbo?

i'd really like to go in on this if its not too late, but im not sure if i will be able to get the money intime, i've gotta save some for gettin into college

im tryin to sell my '94 mercury cougar for 1800 (US)... if that goes through in time, i'll go in if its not too late...
1993 RS Teal

Return to “Forced Induction”