klze turbo kit group buy

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
korban

klze turbo kit group buy

Post by korban »

Hey everyone, I have found a custom fabricator who is willing to make some turbo kits for this car.
How much would you guys pay for all the mandrel bent piping plus turbo with wastegate ? also will try and see if they can squeeze an intercooler in. But i am trying to get them to make as close as possible fit withough moving battery or ac.
Sean Mandell

Re: klze turbo kit group buy

Post by Sean Mandell »

Originally posted by korban:
Hey everyone, I have found a custom fabricator who is willing to make some turbo kits for this car.
How much would you guys pay for all the mandrel bent piping plus turbo with wastegate ? also will try and see if they can squeeze an intercooler in. But i am trying to get them to make as close as possible fit withough moving battery or ac.
i would be interested if i didn't have to move or cut anything.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Would this fit the K8 aswell?

Not too much difference on those two engines.

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I want to build mine but if the price is right I would buy it...but i want something similar to what jeff abrams had..(relocat battery)..and want the intercooler piping with it
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
odds1

Post by odds1 »

I'd probably be in if it is a direct bolt on. Depends on the price though.

Odds
Odds, Norway
Red `93 GS, Stock
korban

Post by korban »

there is direct bolt on kits available from some other companys but there 4800can... not my target price.. trying to see what i can do im hoping to get them in the 2k range.

some planning is involved. after speaking with them today the battery has no choice to be relocated for a proper intercooler install..

ill keep you all updated.. anyone interested should let me know thanks..
RobertoCarlos

Post by RobertoCarlos »

I would defintely be interested if the price is right. I also would like to know it that comes wiht things like anexternal wastegate,blowoff walve and other such things. Like babyblue said all the intercooler piping and suchwould also be nice. Like I said if the price is right I will buy ti tomorrow.
korban

Post by korban »

getting some full quotes for it on saturday so anyone else wants in let me know that way i can see about a volume discount etc..
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

yup
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

id be interested if price is right, battery relocation is not problem for me, and its good for proper weight distribution.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

Im interested as well.
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
Jon_Carnie

Post by Jon_Carnie »

I'm also interested..
korban

Post by korban »

great, just to let you all know too , the klze can handle 5psi on the engine as it is 10/1 compression already (higher compression means lest boost=more power than lower compression engines) if you go to 10psi youll need a rebuild after about a year(if you want to go more... get forged pistons and a apexi 2 to prevent predet).. but the stock internals on a true klze are pretty good around 5psi thats like 75 extra hp .. 50 at the wheels. ill let you all know asap ... ill also try and get a quote for larger turbo options.... the larger turbo will allow some people to get away with smaller /no intercoolers as they will barly build up heat.. downside is the turbo will cost more but if your planning on running 5psi you shoudn;t have to worry..

ive also had custom copper spacers made as most thermal spacers suck as$ as they are not the same shape as the klze roundish square ports.. ill let you know if they make a difference in a week or so..
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Definatly Interested.. keep me posted.
We Create the path... Others just walk it
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Sounds sweeeeeet, but I probably won't be in on it for a while. I hope the door doesn't close right away...
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."

Return to “Forced Induction”