JUST A SURVEY:

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mrspanky79

Re: JUST A SURVEY:

Post by mrspanky79 »

Yes i would like to see your downpipe
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:
<p>I am sorry but a hooked up stang will demolish just about anything. I could see u smoking stock one cause the hp : weight is in your favour but not a supercharged one. ;) <hr></blockquote><p>BRING IT F*CKER ! 12's on ther way! oh ya and I like the turbo k8 too.
13.023 @ 105 mph
mattster

Post by mattster »

ok i must be retarded or something because i cannot find the post anywhere?? :shrug:
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
BATTOSAI

Post by BATTOSAI »

Man! it´s a few posts below!!
European Mx3 GsRT
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by aaron the hic:
<p>BRING IT F*CKER ! 12's on ther way! oh ya and I like the turbo k8 too.<hr></blockquote><p>My buddys stang with s/c will do 12's all day and with full interior and sound system. I am not sticking up for them, it is just a fact that stangs rule the 1/4 mile. I myself will race you on a road course any day bud.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:
<p>My buddys stang with s/c will do 12's all day and with full interior and sound system. I am not sticking up for them, it is just a fact that stangs rule the 1/4 mile. I myself will race you on a road course any day bud.<hr></blockquote><p>Honestly I can't remember the last time I saw a mustang do well (for a mustang) at the quarter mile track.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

<p>My buddys stang with s/c will do 12's all day and with full interior and sound system. I am not sticking up for them, it is just a fact that stangs rule the 1/4 mile. I myself will race you on a road course any day bud.<hr></blockquote><p>and whats this amazing setup that handles so well < five ways? strut braces? potenzas? unless the road coarse is a 50' circle your going to have a problem. and bring the rustang down to st.Thomas on the 6th so I can spank that too. It's not a Tractor pull it's a drag race<p> :shrug: but thats just what I know
13.023 @ 105 mph
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

If you draged a stang that had as many mods as your car you'ld get killed!!! <p>Welcome to reality....there is NO replacement for displacement!!!!!<p>The closest anyone came to prove it wrong was the Mazda rotory engines. <p>Yes you could take midly modified stangs, unless it's the new SVT Cobra...it turns the 1/4 mile in 13.2sec STOCK (NO mods). Lets see here....add Cold air intake, better exhaust, better tires in the rear....uhhhhooohhhh he just beat you in you 12's again! <p>P.S. LORD help you in a 1/8 cuz it's got DOPE 60' times compaired to you due to the fact it's rear wheel drive!!!!<p>But yeahhh, I LOVE seeing imports take domestics ANYTIME!!!!! ;)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

P.S.<p>Congrats on your soon reaching 12's!!!<p>I'm gonna be doing 11's with a B6T...stock head, stock bottom end, and LOW boost at 14-16psi!!! Yeah...I got some tricks up my sleeve!!!!<p>Good luck on your project!!! ;)
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JWMotorsports:
P.S.<p>Congrats on your soon reaching 12's!!!<p>I'm gonna be doing 11's with a B6T...stock head, stock bottom end, and LOW boost at 14-16psi!!! Yeah...I got some tricks up my sleeve!!!!<p>Good luck on your project!!! ;) <hr></blockquote><p>Hope you got nitrous or high compression or a crapload of RPM's to make 350bhp at 14psi on a B6T.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

Actually it's a custom spec 400HP dual ball bearing Garratt T3 turbo! It's based of an HKS ;)
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

slips! slips!<p>Good luck with the project , I still hate stangs. It's like trying to drive a tug boat, I thought if I turned to fast I was going to fly out the window because thye seat is so high.
13.023 @ 105 mph
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

I'm working on getting it to tha track. The stock turbo has been getting lagier and droping boost considerbly more and more with the air flow regestering nearly 15% lower on the S-AFC than when I put this VJ-14 on to replace my exploded VJ-13. I'm hoping this time it's not the turbo. I torqued the bolts to much when I replaced it and striped out 5 of the manifold studs (the threads in the head). Yeasterday I pulled the entire front end off so I could get the drill in to drill them out (removed front bumper, A/C condinser & radiator). I also got them rethreaded for the Heali-Coils. This evening I'm putting it all back to gether (weather permitting is probably but iffy). Hopefully I'll be able to hold pressure with lots less lag!!! Maybe I'll be able to run 16psi now instead of the 12-13psi I've been running. I'm planning on going to the BIG turbo the first to middle part of June (funds permitting). Hopefully I'll be able to make some passes at the Natural Bridge 1/8th mile stip next Friday night 04/11/03!!!! I'm dreaming at LEAST 9.0 flat if its running right....maybe even 8.90's!!! It'll will be mainly traction permitting, I'm on 215/40/16 Kumho Ecsta 712's and they go up in smoke in 1st & 2nd gear with OUT popping the clutch & then I just mash the gas at a 2000RPM launch when the car is running good!!! Open diffs SUCK!!! ;)

Return to “Forced Induction”