"corksport" ripoff

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: "corksport" ripoff

Post by mitmaks »

ya,,,ure dreamgoner go dream some more..
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

how does mitmaks have a higher member rating than me :( LOL LOL
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mitmaks:<BR><STRONG>ya,,,ure dreamgoner go dream some more..</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What are you talking about? TROLL
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

lets not have arguments on the board.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

i think i got a deal :) :) 93-94 2.5 below 80,000m with computer, and air sensor, garunteed to run 636.00 :)
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
iain

Post by iain »

guaranteed to run for how long? be VERY careful with a price that low. people have gotten burned on ZE sales in the past.
'93 MX6 LS 181.4 whp<BR>'87 accord hatch
CRUISIN3P

Post by CRUISIN3P »

actually, the japaneese Do retire cars, cuz see, taxes are actually cheaper on BRAND new cars then used ones. MY school took a trip there and my teacher told us this, so they said u oly see cars that are like brand new, cuz in the long run, insurance, taxes and evrything is cheaper, so after everything, u end up paying less, but im' almost postive the tannies that they have over there are all 5-spd autos, but correct me if i'm wrong.
Esper

Post by Esper »

all trannies are 5 speed autos? sorry, no.
Dude.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

its not a ZE. its a kl-03, and 30 days, which for the price and what it includes, is pretty damn good. if its bad i'll rebuild it (which i'm thinkin of doin anyway)
Sonic

Post by Sonic »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:<BR><STRONG>its not a ZE. its a kl-03</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It's actully KLD. There was never an engine called KL_03...<P>Your getting a 164hp KL engine? From what country?
~SonicRacing~
KNOCKOUT

Post by KNOCKOUT »

Wait, so the MX-6 V6 is actually a KLD, not a KL-03?<P>Why is there so much confusion about the nomenclature on Mazda engines and parts?
Do it.......Do it.......<BR>Do it ti'll you're satisfied!
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

i beleive kl-03 was sumthin started on one of the probe boards er sumthin, but mine is from the US, and yes the correct term is kld03 which i was aware, off, buy my question to you, is why did it make any differnce or were just lookin to post sumthin :) :) :).i believe that they're 169 hp though arent they (flywheel) and about 144hp at the wheels, i read that one one of the swap sites
Sonic

Post by Sonic »

I don't think Mazda ever does a whp rating. 140-44 sounds about right, however.<P>By the way... Screw the KLD. KL_ZE is where it's at! :)<P>Still waiting for some one to do a KJ swap.<p>[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: Sonic ]
~SonicRacing~
furiousclouds

Post by furiousclouds »

If anyone has taken the time to look... corksports has done both... they have sold ze's which are rarely in stock... or they take wrecked 03's and put ze heads on them... i know because i went for an intake manifold and they had them all from wrecked probes and mx6s. it is quite possible for them then to sell a us spec 2.5 bottom with a jap spec head at considerable savings on their part. there are a few people in the washington state area alone who have had problems with them in that respect. they are a great force to contend with in the mx-3 realm due to the fact that they are one of the only retailers catering to mazda owners. for that i applaud them... however, derek should hire better help in house and not put off everything as from japan, when he's buying used engines in bulk from olympia washington( that is a direct quote from corksports owner, and verified by his sidekick lackey ben)... later folks and .... i bout my 2.5 in canada for 580... jap spec.... only needed to replace the gaskets.... simple task for that money...<P>furious
93 Mazda MaXimum INTEGRAl<BR>submission to Allah's will above all. speed speed speed for the rest
Sonic

Post by Sonic »

That is quit a claim there man. I feel you are in error however.<P>Your talking about the Eunos 800/Millenia manifolds Corksport sells so the MX-3 guys can actully fit a ZE in their car. As for the heads swapping and the bulk engine buying from Olympia? Well, you just made all that up.<P>The Olympia thing... There is a wrecking yard there which they use to locate misc used parts. A friend of the store works there. They have parts locating equipment so they can find any used part. Corksport uses them to find Millenia mainifolds for the above stated reason. They are not sold off as anything but used Millenia intake manifolds. The Eunos 800 is very rare wich would mean that MX-3 guys would not be able to swap out for a KL_ZE. The manifold on a Eunos 800 VS. a Japanese MX-6 is the ONLY difference in the two engines also. Selling an MX-3 guy a Millenia manifold allows the ability to swap in a KL_ZE.<P>I really wish people would know what they are talking about before they get on a board and talk non-sence.<p>[ December 28, 2001: Message edited by: Sonic ]
~SonicRacing~

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”